It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: Question??
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:08 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Does anyone know if the Drug Screens used most of the time include Tramadol (Ultram)? I am supposed to get my first prescription tomorrow and I really didn't know that my prescription for Tramadol was a no-no.
I have a post in another forum because I am not exactly sure if this is a better place for this question?
The woman who set me up with the Dr, knows my Sponsor really well and told me that all I have to do is test positive for Suboxone and nothing else, but it just hit me that I took 50 of Ultram on Saturday and I am being tested on Tomorrow. I really can't afford to mess this up so if anyone has any advice I would really it take to heart.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:32 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

from what I've googled, ultram will not show up unless they specifically test for it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:41 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

freedom wrote:
from what I've googled, ultram will not show up unless they specifically test for it

Nope! It did Not show up. I am a new member of the Suboxone program as of TODAY!! I am so happy and so excited;) Even though I have been taking it for a while I am finally taking it the right way (thank you God!). I really am so grateful for this today and will be... This medication has made me a true believer that some medication has a REAL purpose out there no JOKE. I don't care what anyone says don't let anyone tell you, "if you take Suboxone your really NOT sober" let it go in one ear and out the other. This medication not only helps me with my Opiate problem but also with my Alcohol problem as well. Not only that, but anxiety levels, depression levels have also gone down a good deal. I have on the med now for 5 months 8mg twice daily so it's not like I've only tried the med for a week or so. Suboxone along with good support and just wanted to change has so FAR *knock on wood* been good to me, at least a day at a time up to this day it has.

I love this forum too I am so glad I found it!! I will be snooping around it from now on to keep up on the scoop.

You know I wonder why they are not testing Suboxone a little more on sever Alcoholics? I don't see how it could really hurt. My alcoholism was just as bad as my Opiate Addiction and my craving have in check since May. I know it's not the naltrexone alone, or could it be? Tramadol seemed to have a similar effect toward my alcohol cravings in the past also. Interesting.