It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: Re: Hi, it's Queenie
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:15 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

queenie,

wowo. great thread and all your posts. I'm w razor on not being able to do what you / we once did. Grief is a loss of who we once were. You're watching your loved yard and home, which in your view was in disarray. Not only were you not able to take care of it yourself but you had to ASK for help from those who you thought you'd taught to know what is obvious to take care of and then DIRECT them to fix the obvious. So double or triple grief. So PROUD of you for taking it directly to them. WOWO. It should be obvious but its always worth saying - YOU matter here! You give and provide a loving kindness than transcends to us all. YOU ROCK!! Very grateful! Best best best always! Pel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:52 am 

That's so true Queenie! Instead of being tempted, we should always look at it like.... remember that feeling of waking up in the morning without anything, knowing that sickness was on the way like a countdown. The searching with no results, wasting money, getting ripped off by someone or ur dealer, even if u feel good for a little bit the not good part will be far more than the good and we'll end up saying to ourselves how much we regretted it. It's not worth it. Queenie ur so right!! Glad ur feeling a little better!

Dee I'd never heard of Mema, that's awesome! Mamaw sounds so southern, my youngest son always sounds like this.... Mammawww lol because he's got such a thick southern accent.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:34 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hey queenie happy to hear you're doing better. Keep staying positive.

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:24 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Hi Queenie . I am brand new here only a few days but, I have enjoyed all ur posts. I have read so much since I found this site over the past weekend and it is glorious! I had to send this little nite to u because reading ur posts hit a nerve with me. I honestly look forward to taking my trazadone at night ! I know it helps me sleep and I know when I sleep I don't worry or have anxiety!!! I know that may seem strange maybe to others but it is the honest truth. So I understand what u r saying. I'm 66 and I won't get into all my health issues but I am on suboxone and plan to stay on it till I die. A few of the nice younger people spoke with me the other day and made a lot of sense. I enjoy reading everything u put here for some reason it resonates with me! Hoping this finds u well today! oldgrammie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:55 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Oh WOW guys, I love you so much! Thank you, thank you for your sweet words. Thank you for saying that I matter, that my posts mean so much to you. That's what I want!! How wonderful to be loved by my grands!!

Jenn Jenn, Pelican, Justin and "hello" oldgrammie(you're not that old) 66 is still cool.

I want you all to know I appreciate every single one of you here. There is a lot going on in the world right now and it ain't pretty. Don't let that deter you from the road that has to be followed. You might think, "Oh, everything is going to hell anyway so......" No! Things will change, get better or worse but you still have to stay on that road because no matter what happens, you will only be hurting yourself. You will only be fooling yourself.

O.K? Let me leave you with that. Take care. I will be checking in no matter what. I love you all very much! Remember to reach out if you need us. No one should do this alone.

Hugs & more hugs,

Queenie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:19 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

oldgrammie, I forgot to tell you. I too plan to be on Suboxone the rest of my life. I don't really want to go through any discomfort that even resembles withdrawal. I am terrified of even the letter "W".

Stay on your subs and I personally feel that as long as we are not hooked on anything, a little something for sleep should be o.k.

Take care & keep in touch. Don't leave us.

Love, Queenie