It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 8:54 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Anybody have problems with effectiveness with the new round orange generic suboxone?? I have been reading some disturbing stuff about these not working right and now I think I'm feeling it myself but probly in my head I've only been on the new ones for 2 days.....from what I read the orange ones are problematic, LOTS of complaints but aparntly the round white ones with no flavor are just fine....anybody heard about this problem? Walgreens Has the new round orange ones but does anybody know who has the white ones??...they are both geric suboxone not subtext...

Post subject: absorption problems
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 11:10 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I have heard from two people, one thought there were getting more, the other it turned to a chalky mess. They continued to take it but they ended up in w'drawal three days later. I'm wondering if this is going to turn out like digitalis or warfarin; generics not really being equivalent. Many people have really 'fine-tuned' their sub dose and a 10% difference in absorption could be a big deal. Many drugs it isn't that big of a deal, think antidepressants and antibiotics. But this could put someones recovery into jeopardy. I'm telling people if they switch to the generic monitor closely.
Thanks for starting the thread Semperfiguy. By the way, the National Guard's motto is similar, Semper Gumbi - Always Flexible.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 9:50 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

I have to agree the new orange generic in my opinion is less effective. Ive also tried the new white generic as well (they do still have orange flavor though, they are round and white with a cresent moon on one side) and i find those to be more effective. j