It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:22 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I'm on the 12/3 mg strips, 1X once/day. The 12's are almost square a little bigger than a quarter. I usually cut in half, put one on each side under tongue and let it go from 25-90 mins. The more saliva the faster. But I keep having this problem where when I first put it in I lift my tongue and try to stick and momentarily press the strips to the bottom of tounge getting them to stick which they do loosely, then I close mouth and just sit and wait. My problem I keep encountering is after about 20-30 mins, I feel that the strips have dissolved into a grainy, somewhat gel substance but its all resting semi stuck/,gooed to the bottom part of the resivior under the tounge where it feels like its not sitting in a spot where both bottom and top of strip are making good full contact. Like after it dissolves inititially it just kinda sits there in a puddle under my tongue. I always put the imprint number side against tongue. Any thoughts?

Last edited by 321bupe321 on Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:33 pm 

Hey Bupe, once it melts abit, paint the leftovers all over tbe intire inside of your mouth.
This is a way to bet the most out of your dosages.
Its called Optimizing Absorbtion " You can also read about this in dr jjunig s Talkzone. Just use the search box st the top of the page.

Razor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:26 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Something else you can try that I do. I put the strip underneath my tongue and after I feel it's melted a bit, probably 6 to 10 minutes after I put it in my mouth, I wiggle my tongue back and forth ever so slightly, just enough to kind of rub it in and spread it around under my tongue. There for it covers the entire area underneath my tongue. I tried painting it all over my mouth like described in the maximizing absorption, but it didn't work for me. I think it was because at the time I was taking so much and when it got all over the inside of my mouth, it would fill up with spit. Then I'd have to hold the spit in my mouth for a long time and it just got discussing. I would end up spitting everything out because my jaws would get sore from trying to hold all that spit. If I start tasting the strip, then my mouth is going to fill up. But underneath the tongue, I don't taste it near as often and I can do some spreading it out as well. I guess it's my version of maximizing absorption. Good luck 321bupe321, and long time, no see, how are you doing? Bama girl?

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:42 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Oops! I didn't mean to put a "?" after my Signing off. Bama girl? My bad. It's been one of those days...