It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: Precipitated withdrawal
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:54 am 
New Poster
New Poster

I have had 10mg of Suboxone and 4 hours later had a quarter of H and it works without any problem. I have read stories of you yoyoing back and forth...I know I need to be on a high dose of Suboxone to flood my bloodstream...yes, I know the ceiling, but flooding my bloodstream keeps me safe, it keeps feeding the ceiling effect to stay at it's maximum...whatever that may be. I always thought i would be a lifer on Suboxone, but I am hoping that one day I will be on a strong path with Heroin far far behind me.
We are all different...metabolisms, tolerance levels, weaknesses and strengths...choose your own path and get a Dr you can trust. I am lucky enough to be in Australia where Suboxone is on the BPS and any amount of mg's is usually around $5 a day. I know it's hard in some places, especially in the States where insurance and Obamacare (wtf???) is just as stuffed up as the pharmaceutical companies and, dare I say, our H dealers...not to mention the Dr's who freely write oxy scripts...
Good luck and travel safe.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:02 pm 

Hi Willalex, Welcome! Not sure what your point is, I am a little confused. Are you just starting suboxone? If so, why would you add heroin and not just increase the suboxone if you were still having withdrawl symptoms? No judgement, just trying to understand. Hope you stick around and continue to post! This is a great forum with lots of support!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:52 pm 

Yes Will I am confused too. U didn't say why u took H with ur suboxone. U kinda left me scratching my head wondering what that's about and what did ya mean by it worked fine? Just confused, hopefully u can elaborate on that more. You wouldn't have had precipitated withdrawal if u took H after suboxone. The pw would come in if u had taken H and suboxone too soon after that.

As Michelle said, no judgment, just trying to understand ur post better.

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:47 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

Sorry, I have been on Suboxone for 5 years and have used H twice and went into PW both times when I went back on to suboxone... I was just reading about PW and I don't use H... I was talking about picking one or the other and what I have to do for me to stay off the gear.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:53 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

... The day I took H after the suboxone, I was in the area of my dealer... I literally could not stop myself from getting on... My body took on the heroin as if I was not even on suboxone... I was under the impression that H would not work. I spent AuD1,200 on H over the next 4 days...