It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:03 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I thought I found a site where everyone was excepting and considerate of others feelings and opinions. Guess I was wrong.
My post for advise about Rapid Detox was pulled.
If anyone commented and wants to keep in touch with me, we can start over.
I appreciate everyone who RESPECTED MY DECISION.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:27 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I'm sure your post was pulled because it kind of turned into a debate about different types of recovery methods. Dr. Junig has maid it clear that he would like this forum to be used to discuss recovery while on suboxone or subutex, and not to discuss the pros and cons of different recovery methods or whats best in other words. Your thread was hitting some issues he seems to prefer not be discussed here. IMO.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:46 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I'm not digging all of the post pulling to be honest. I also understand respecting people's decisions, but I also think there is something to be said for people who come on here trying to make a decision or questioning their own decision (not that you were doing that --- I'm just saying). Or people who come on with their mind made up like you did and people aren't sure you are making the right decision and point out their concerns. There is clearly a fine line between supporting and questioning and debating, but I think for the most part, your thread as a whole was ok. Where else can people go to get good opinions from people who know what you are experiencing?

MOST people at one point or another consider getting off suboxone or try to get off suboxone. There are different methods of doing this. I certainly find it helpful to learn from what you are going through and was very hopeful to hear the outcome. So I don't know why the thread was taken away but I liked it and didn't think it was all too bad. Maybe that is just me.

Cherie

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:01 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Your thread wasn't pulled, it's still here - I was just on it. It's merely been edited. It got a little contentious towards the end, that's all, but the gist of it is still there.

-I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.