It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:11 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

This is a serious topic ya'll. I don't understand why on a board where we get frivolous topics like "My baby's in NICU withdrawing off methadone help me" and "Sub has damaged my brain" why such an important topic as premature ejaculation isn't discussed.

Now I don't know what it is about opioid withdrawal that makes a dude really sensitive. But it's literally CRAZY off it's head how easy it is to break down in spontaneous orgasm while in the throws of withdrawal. Like this one time in detox ... there was this really cute nurse and I dreaded the mornings where it was her turn to take my OBS. I feared her touching me on the shoulder let alone something intimate like taking my blood pressure. I'd hide in the closet at first but she caught onto that pretty quick and would pull me out, throw me into the chair and strap that blood pressure cuff on my arm like some kinky nurse dominatrix. I remember my fear as her hand pumped that cuff harder around my arm, the gauge climbing higher and higher, and the pressure inside me building until I could just take it no longer. She released the pressure as I released mine, and we looked longingly into each others eyes (I looked longingly into her eyes ... she was checking my pupils). "240/180" she said .. "You need some more clonidine" ... I just said I gotta go and ran to the shower .. then hid in the closet again.

The scary thing is that was just day 3 of a Sub detox. At first the nurses were wondering why my blood pressure was so high for just that one hot young nurse. By day 8 it didn't matter which nurse was taking my obs.

Thank god by day 13 some of these problems began to die down. The dreams of the messy variety had started to subside, and my OBS blood pressure chart was in the healthy range. I was feeling pretty good again. In morning group the nurses mentioned that a massage student would be coming in today and to put our names on the board if we were interested. I knew there was a slight risk, but I was heaps better now! Besides she's only a student. She'll probably be fumbling about while holding a textbook. Really un-sexy. So come the time I follow the other patients into this dark group room with candles burning, incense, seductive music coming from some unseen corner. The other patients somehow vanish into the shadows leaving only me in the room, the music, the candles ... and her. The moment she emerged from the corner I knew I was in trouble. That sexy wild wavy hair falling over her defined shoulders. Her low cut top holding tight around that petite buxom figure. I tried to run. I clawed at the door. The nurses dragged me back. "Recovery is about sticking to your commitments" they said. And stick to my commitment I did, in every sense..

It woulda taken me a good 3 months for things to return to some kinda "normal". By 6 months I was back to my good old self. But mind you, I was not on Suboxone long term. I would have been on Sub about a month, mainly heroin before then.

I'm interested in knowing some other guys experiences in how long it took for this problem to subside post-Sub detox, or even Oxy detox or heroin. Especially those who have jumped off a high dose.

It's also something that, although may seem embarrassing, is actually a very real problem for people coming off opioids. Substance-induced sexual dysfunction is in the DSM-IV, and mostly relates to opioid withdrawal related "early arrival".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:07 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

This is a good topic actually ..

About a month ago I was going through withdrawals due to not being a able to find my DOC for a couple days.

I had a girl over that I just barely met.. one thing led to another and it was over for me in minutes. Which is really unusual for me.

Now that i'm on suboxone, I can't finish to save my life. Which is sort of a bummer, however I seem to have lost most of my sex drive all together.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:18 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Yeah the lack of libido on Sub is often talked about on this board. I've noticed Sub definitely erodes my desire. But that's probably a good thing cos I was definitely over-obsessed with women when I was abstinent. A few things have helped minimise this while on Sub. I believe that splitting my dose to half morning, half evening, has helped a lot. When I've been on 12mg in the past I had pretty much no desire. I was wondering why it is this time I've managed to hold onto some of my libido, and splitting my dose is the only thing I'm doing different. BUT sometimes my desire fades a bit even on split dosing, in which case I put some effort into exercise which for me is swimming. Apparently doing intensive weights training is the best. I also do something to kick start the want, like just go for it even if I don't really feel like it. Then you kinda get on a roll. I swear that tight underwear doesn't help too.

As for the finishing early stuff. It's kinda to be expected. Opioids numb, in withdrawal you're really sensitive. And cos PAWS is just lingering withdrawal, the problems can take a while to fade away. But they DO fade away.

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:25 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Yeah, I've been there. This has to be the worst side effect for people who aren't in a committed relationship because it's embarrassing and you can't do anything about it. At least if you're married, you can tell your wife that it's gonna suck, and if she cares about you she'll put up with it. There's really no way to approach this topic with a girl you just met, and since I'm not one to run away from the possibility of hooking up with a girl I like, I just dove in head first and hoped for the best.

I met this gorgeous girl in rehab who was really into me. Since I took the time to get tapered off of subs for the first week or 2 I was there, the first time we hooked up happened to be my first day off of subs. We were just making out with a little nipple exposure when she got on top of me and started dry humping me, which lead to me cumming in my pants in about 2 seconds. She definitely felt it happen (she said something like "you must be tired now"), and it was fucking embarrassing. I didn't know what to do so I just acted like nothing happened, but she was right: I was tired, so I ended up leaving and going to pass out.

It ended up not working out with that girl because she's a crazy bitch, and since I just moved to a new city I haven't met any girls to have sex with yet so I can't tell you exactly how much better it's gotten in the past 7 months, but I don't get boners out of nowhere like some 13 year old in English class anymore. Thank god.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:19 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Rehab relationships are worse than celebrity marriages. They're a recipe for disaster. I had a brief episode in rehab. It was flagrantly against the rules. I remember a couple of people had gotten kicked out for the same thing the evening our fling started. In morning group the more conservative alcoholics were saying "how could they both be so selfish?" and we sat there saying "yeah how could they be so selfish!" I'd just gotten off the 6 day Sub reduction and ye the early arrival was an issue but somehow I managed to work around it. She was a serial rehab/detox offender in that way and she even admitted she went to detox with the intention of meeting someone. Her partner really didn't treat her well and beat her up pretty bad. Doesn't make for a good foundation for a relationship at all!

I get the feeling that once I reduce down to 4mg this will be an issue, and it'll only start improving a couple of weeks after I eventually reduce off. Still there's ways a dude can make a moment of passion last a while even if he's "sensitive".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:24 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I don't know any of those methods....do mean you mean like, dip it in Anbesol or something to make it less sensitive...or some other method?

(That anbesol thing might actually work..but what would that do for her.....I'm in a monogamous relationship and her tubes are tied...so something like that would have a different effect on us since we don't use any...uhm.."protection". Hence how we got 4 kids)

RIP little brother. Gone, but not forgotten.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:40 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I think TJ is talking about "choking your chicken" before sex. Go rent the movie Something About Mary, Ben Stiller explains it there, but don't get your thingy caught in your zipper like he did!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:44 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Also, don't let her use your wad as hair gel.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:51 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

haha!

I guess the thing you wouldn't want post-detox is for the sensitivity to create some kinda lingering performance anxiety and pressure. Something like that could make the problem stick around even after your body returns to normal.

What's anbesol? Ahh it's like novocaine? Reminds me of an old Greek friend said he'd dip it in a bag of coke, though I wouldn't suggest that lol.

I won't go into much detail cos this isn't a private "men's issues" forum. It'd be cool if there was a closed mens and womens forum tho that'd be fun. But as long as the woman comes away relatively happy then there's nothing to get performance anxiety over. And you don't have to be having sex to make that happen. Also doing a lot of solitary "training" in the spare time consciously dragging it out as long as possible can speed up the recovery. That's what my 6 months in rehab was good for.

Just a part of the "recovery" process. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:54 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

This is a forum for people to talk about the intricacies of one of the strongest, most addictive drugs on the planet, yet you don't wanna go into detail about sex because it might be considered graphic? I think there's a word for that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:57 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

What's that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:12 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I would say ironic, but I don't think that's it. Dictionary.com isn't helping.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:30 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Posting personal shit isn't so much an issue for me, living half way around the world with nobody knowing who I really am. But some guys in here, esp in the States, aren't as anonymous and personally know others so might be more apprehensive about posting personal stuff.

Post subject: sploosh
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:58 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Liberation is what detox is all about, our body has been deprived and the ol' sack is gonna is gonna make hay while the sun shines.So empty the sack often I say, but take some extra zinc along for the ride or you might go blind.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:58 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

In the past 2 years I have had no desire or Wood! I wood like to have both, butt if I can't on sub I really need da Wood.
Is there an answer to that deal?... peace...jack 8)

NIETZSCHE is DEAD!... GOD, 1900

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:28 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Well first to your ? Jack and the others sufferings. Talk to your Sub Dr about this, a kid in my group who I started to talk to wanted to bring this up in group but I'll be honest we had a few really good looking lady's so he didn't talk about it. But anyways he told his sub Dr about this and his Dr gave him sum ED pills and now has no problems he said.

Anyways I have dealt with this as well twice once when I got really sick and stopped taking my subs and when I detoxed of sub to start methadone. And luckily my gf was a long term relationship at the time so she was understanding def busted my chops a lil jokingly. But I remembered the first time it happened it was the quickest I've finished and the only time I've had multiple O's too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:46 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

jackgroover wrote:
In the past 2 years I have had no desire or Wood! I wood like to have both, butt if I can't on sub I really need da Wood.
Is there an answer to that deal?... peace...jack 8)

Two options in dealing with it. Reducing dose of Sub has a significant effect for most people. You often hear of people tapering on this board who get down to 4mg and say "my sex drive has returned!!".

The other option would be to see your doc and take more pills to fix a problem caused by pills. Doesn't really make sense to me. I've gone down this road with medicine in the past and I ended up on like 7 or 8 different medications, most of which were prescribed to help with the side-effects of other medications. Crazy I tellsya!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:05 pm 
HAHAHHA YO GOOD ASS TOPIC FELLAS. I been damn near fallin out the chair laughin at all them stories and shit. I gots one for yous. I went down to AC for a weekend. left the Harrahs hotel and shit like 4am. Some nasty ass busted hoe come up to me and my nigga. Sayin if we wanna party. I gave her the room number as to where we be stayin. Cracked up Jawana Mack comes knockin on the door. Comes in and says a fuckin bill for a bj. Whatever. i was gonna spray dat night after loosin my wad. (my wad of money from the fuckin black jack tables) Not my jizz stickey gooey slim baby batter cum WAD. haha fuck it to hell. ok so anyway I threw a hundo at da bitch and she takes me to the bed. Cunt puts a condom on. i was all like hey naaa yo. So she ends up suckin me off witha condom on. I thougth i wouldnt be ables to nut. Yo, i was day 4 or 5 wit out suboxone. so i was kinda detoxin but feelin ok. She put the condom on my willy and i started feelin mad sensation and shit boys. She puts it in her mouth and i aint fuckin wit u. Prolly 10 seconds later i cum all over my own dick in that rubber force field. I wish idda busted in her eye some shit. Anyfuckin way cost me 100 bucks for 10 seconds of a whores mouth. yo im gettin pissed thinkin bout that.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:53 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

This place gets better every time I look in another topic!

I have embarrassed myself enough on this site but I too know no one here personally, so here goes. For the 4 years I was on the rx opiates and then the subox, my drive continually lessened. Before I started on the pain meds, the wife and I were rather active in this department, at least 4 or 5 times a week. Even multiples in any one night for both of us was not uncommon. By the time I quit the subox about a month ago, I was lucky to even see my favorite playtoy as it had retreated back to a size that was preteen for sure. Scary thing to see in the mirror! Felt like I had been robbed! Hey, who stole my dick!? Just over the last couple of days, I have started having much more vivid self thought. Reading tearjerker's post had me sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the good stuff. Took a second to realize that this was not penthouse forum. Buxom this and tight that, I am seeing those same words on every pair of breasts I see right now! Unfortunately, that sensitivity is the topic here, I am barely getting the gun cocked before the hair trigger fires. I have been with the same woman for 22+ years and she has always turned me on, but this shit is ridiculous! Thank god she is 100% supportive cuz it could put a serious hurtin on a dudes ego. Even in personal playtime, it's like my brain is on overdrive. Mind movies are so much more erotic, and I can't hold out. Sure it's fun to feel like that 15 year old kid getting his first taste of the good stuff, but I am hoping that like every other symptom I am experiencing, this too shall pass.

Since starting the subox, I had even lost all desire for personal playtime of any sort. The last 2 days it has rushed back at an alarming rate. Bet I've choked it out at least 12 times already and gotta hell of a movie going on about what my woman is in for tonight. Even tried to score a hummer while driving her to work this morning. She wasn't buying, but I hadn't even thought about that in so long that it was comforting to know that these desires are returning. Too bad for her, that all my lead up will surely mean that she will be left short. I ain't too proud to break out some help! Just hope this will dissipate the further I get away from the opiates.

Whether it was my blindness at the point of getting on subox or not, I don't remember doc telling me about that side effect either. I am so thankful for subox as it got me here, but these side effects are the ones that made me want to get back to "normal". Thanks Dr. J for giving us junkies a place to talk about "all" of the little details during addiction, recovery, and maintenance. I for one can't wait to get back to not disappointing my woman. I know that there is no set drop dead date for these symptoms, I'm just hoping that some of the sensitivities(crying for good and bad, anxiety, and this topic) start to throttle back a little in the coming weeks. Good luck to all of my fellow addicts. We are in this together thanks to this place! I may not know ya, but you guys rock! No egos, no bs, just the truth...D