It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:39 pm 

Well....this has taken an interesting turn. First of all, nobody and I mean nobody on this forum has called ur Dr lol. I have to say that since I've been a member of this forum, I've never heard anyone say that a moderator has called their doctors office. We have no way of knowing ur name dude, we don't know if ur a guy or girl!! I have no clue what state u live in let alone where ur Dr is located. And honestly, there's no Dr going to kick u out because they received a phone call saying u want to stop taking suboxone, or whatever it was u said. My clinic has specific rules that was told to me on day 1: Nobody can call and try to cause trouble for me because they don't tolerate others trying to get a patient kicked out. I'm assuming that's for ex girlfriends or ex boyfriends or someone just trying to cause trouble. I'm getting off topic now, my point is why on earth would we want to even do that? Do u think we're just sitting around stalking ppl who say something we believe to be negative? We have lives, children, spouses, jobs....we as mods just want to give bk and guide and protect our members. Too bad u want to go against that type of support and just want to cause problems now. To be honest with ya Jayy, u joined this forum on Sunday morning at 2:31am and posted that someone called ur Dr Sunday at 10:46pm.....when exactly would have ur Dr called u and how would someone call them if this all happened outside of business hrs? I think ur just trying to cause trouble.

I don't care if ur white, black, green, heavy, thin or whatever. None of that matters here because the one thing we have in common is addiction.

Like Amy said u can stay or u can go. We've left ur posts up with one sentence edited. U said u were done posting and all I see is ur antagonizing others with insults. I however won't be responding to any more bs, I have a very low tolerance for it. U will get kicked off this forum if ur only gonna sit and argue. U can still be a productive member here, that's up to u.

Pelican once again, thank u for ur comments. Jayy u should care to read pelicans story, it's extremely inspiring, pelican isn't whatever name u called him/her, that's uncalled for and really ticks me off to see someone attacked that's trying to convince u that the mods here are good ppl. I don't know what ur problem is, u came here with an attitude. It takes way to much energy to argue.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:35 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I know this is off the topic but I don't know how to post my own thread and I just need help as soon as possible. I have been on Suboxone for a year now and I found a new doctor because I'm all doctor wouldn't prescribe me more than one so since I've been with the new dr. Dale have really been tied on things and I just recently got called in for a count and I am 4 short. My question is what will happen? My big question is can they take away what I have left for the month? That's my biggest fear. I DO NOT SELL THEM. The reason I am sure it's because I work 10 to 12 hour shift so I have to take one more extra that day and then the day that I am off I take less so I'm pretty much controlling my own prescription and what I take for the day but I know that's not what it says for how many I'm supposed to take as prescribed I just want the honest-to-god truth and I really want to find a different doctor because this one has really not helped me in a sense as making me feel comfortable as a patient

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:38 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I have to be there in the morning with 4 short so would you show up or not and find new dr? I liked this one only because it was cheaper but they are horrible to deal with and my old doctor was great but he wouldn't up my script and I was relapsing

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:02 pm 

FYI, jayy6346 has been banned from the forum. Do I really need to explain this one? Plus I deleted most of his recent inflammatory posts. Nothing but garbage and things we don't need to read on a recovery forum.

He was asked nicely to behave and refused.

Now, can we get back to the topic at hand?

Rule62

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:34 pm 

Hi Thatgirl393, I am so sorry that mo one responded to you before you had to see your doctor this morning! Please, post and let us know how it went! Keeping you in my thoughts!