It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: please someone help!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:43 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I'm 32 weeks pregnant with twin girls. I've been taking suboxone un prescribed for about 4 years. I have been doing about an 8th a day for awhile now. They're wanting me to schedule a c section in 4 weeks. And I'm terrified that my babies will fail a drug test when they're born. And cps will take them from me. I know I'm a horrible person for continuing drugs while pregnant but I've always struggled with drug addiction. If anyone can help me or has a similar story please share.

Post subject: Re: please someone help!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:00 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

For kimber

So you were not drug tested at all? Ive just always assumed you were automatically drug tested. And Idk how long it lasts in my blood.
I get them from ppl I know I thought I would be able to stop early on in pregnancy and that's why I didn't get.a prescription for tech. But I know when you have too be tested for it in your system they look for levels. If you could get a half off someone you could do an 8th a day and probably still be alright during the day. Its better than non at all

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:00 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Read the post I just put up at www.suboxonetalkzone.com . You'll find more posts on the topic if you go to www.suboxsearch.com and search the blog for 'pregnancy'.

From what I've heard, some parts of the country have hospitals that contact CPS over patients on buprenorphine. That is hard for me to believe, but a number of people have posted, claiming it to be true. It wouldn't happen in my area, i.e. NE Wisconsin.

I wish someone who is prescribed buprenorphine would SUE a hospital for HIPAA violation, for contacting CPS. Seems like an incredible violation of privacy to me.

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:56 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Is there a website I can go too to find out what states test for it? I don't do a lot so I'm hoping it will leave my system quickly. So long as they're not born with withdrawals I didn't think they would drug test. But I live in TN and were high up on the chart for prescription drug abuse. I just can't bear to have my girls taken from me.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:13 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hi twins,

Just out of curiosity...are you planning on quitting the suboxone now so that it won't be in your system in 4 weeks? Is that a viable option? I would be more worried that the added stress from WD could possibly cause early onset of labor. Just please be very careful ok?

I live in TN also, and I have a few friends who are nurses in the OB department. I will try to find some answers for you about the drug testing for the babies.

Q

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:59 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I was hoping I could try to quit I made it too the 3rd day and done a tiny amount. I'm just so afraid of loosing them. My family has no idea I'm a drug user, and Idk how I would explain to them cps took my children.

Please talk to your friends if you can get answers it would rest my mind so much just knowing the answer. I can't sleep or eat I'm so freaked out.