It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:38 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

Hi everyone I'm in a bad spot right now and need help. I've been clean for a year and a half now thanks to suboxone and extensive counseling. I go to my appointment Saturday. Morning to get my subs and the doors are locked. And there's a fucking handwritten sign on the door that says office closed til further notice. Go to the emergency room for withdrawal! I'm out of my medicine, and I'm so sick.. the emergency room said they'd take me but I'd have to stay there for three days for detox! I can't do that I have two kids and I don't have anyone that could take them for that long! Does anyone know a doctor in the Buffalo area that will see me Monday morning? I don't know what I'm going to do apparently my doctor got arrested Friday its all over the news he got raided cuz he was paying people in pills for dumb shit like paper towels. The feds arrested him closed the office and now I'm screwed. I've been one hundred percent clean goin on almost two years and now I'm terrified cuz withdrawal already starting to kick my ass I got two kids and I can't just lay in bed all day I have a baby! Please someone help me I can't do rehab or detox cuz of my kids! I can't believe they can just close the office with no notice and leave all the patients screwed! There's gonna be a whole lot of people relapsing around here and I don't want it to be me but shit if I can't find a doctor tomorrow I'm gonna have to do what I gotta do so I'm not sick and able to take care of my baby and chase my seven year old around and that sucks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:39 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

The best advice I can give is spend today calling every Suboxone doctor and leaving messages. Then Monday do it again (except with the offices open maybe you can talk to someone).

If your to sick to do it have someone make the calls for you.

I'm sorry that's all I can do for you. I wish you the best of luck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:26 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I live in Buffalo your Dr got shut down because he was RXing narcotic scripts to patients without actually seeing them in person. I know the whole story that the news won't say but I won't post it on a open forum feel free to PM me. But I will sy this I know you are in a real bad spot but him getting arrested is a great thing for Buffalo he was supplying 100s of addicts medications.

But you need to start calling every suboxone Dr now asap and start leaving messages because you are not only one who he treated for opiate addiction. And every single one of them like you are already calling all the suboxone Dr since last Thursday. So u need to get on the horn NOW!

Best of luck and PM me I'll give you a great suboxone DR name who u could get on there waiting list.