It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: Planning for detox
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:28 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

So i've been on the bupe for about 2.5 years now. Started at 4mg, got a new doctor who pushed it to 12mg (crook who got his license taken away after his patients OD'd), and got down to 2mg with my latest doctor. Frankly, i'm so sick of feeling like an emotionless zombie, and it doesn't help anymore with cravings or preventing relapse.

I tried to quit about two years ago after a wisdom teeth operation, thinking that the vicodin would help with withdrawals. Ended up relapsing, went into detox where all the nurses/doctors tried to tell me i would be much better off on it and that it was a terrible idea to quit. Basically when you tell them that it doesn't feel too good to have a physical dependency and feel like a zombie, they still try to tell you you're better off. Not to mention it costs ~$150 a month for me.

My intention is to detox during December, when i have a break from school. I realize i'm going to feel shitty for at least a few weeks, and so i need a block of time where i don't have to worry about responsibilities/obligations. Hopefully i can lower my dose to 1mg/day or so, but i honestly don't have the patience nor time to taper properly.

I'm going to plan on keeping at least a few pills around (under supervision of my parents), and titrate small doses with an oral syringe whenever the withdrawal is too much. I am concerned that i will end up asking my parents for more than i need tho, as they can't really judge whether or not i'm in bad enough pain to warrant taking a dose. Also, i have NO WARNING's guide to opioid withdrawal, which has a lot of helpful info on OTC meds, dietary considerations, etc. to help get through detox.

Basically i'm fed up with being taken advantage of by doctors and pharmaceutical companies. I know relapse is a risk, but considering i wasn't able to quit on suboxone, i figure it can't get much worse. My feeling is that once i'm off of it and can feel emotions and not zombified 24/7, i will be in a better position to abstain from drugs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:54 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hi
Im sorry you aren't feeling that great, but totally can see where your coming from.

are you taking 4mg now or 12mg???
maybe as your dose gets lower, you'll feel alot better...........Try to stay positive,,, it's not gonna be easy, no matter how you do it :wink:

Heres a couple threads on how to get your dose low, and the first one, is about a guy who jumped from about 8mg
http://suboxforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=5965

http://suboxforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=7449

Hope these help a little bit.

Your certainly in the right place when it comes to getting support..........

hope you stick around.
let us know if you have any questions, need any information, ETC
:wink:

That's TRUE STRENGTH
http://almostoneyearclean.blogspot.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:38 pm 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

Yay! Another person who plans on jumping in December when he/she has a break from school!

I think you can totally taper to 1 mg.

I'm at .5 mg and any time I go any lower than that I end up feeling like my dose wears off too fast and end up taking more. I plan on jumping at .5 mg. Maybe a few days in advance I will take less.

You have something around 2 months to taper. Whether you are at 12 mg or 4 mg I think you can definitely taper to 1 mg in 2 months. It is so cool that you have your parents to hang on to them for you. I wish I could tell my parents what I was doing for that very reason. I know they could give me so much support and they would help me combat my cravings. You are very very lucky. I think if I told my parents that they would flip out like they have when learning about much more minor drug usage and it would take years to repair the relationship -- as I have learned in the past.

Feel free to post about your taper here, there's a lot of people here to support you and can give you tips on how to get through it successfully!

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:57 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I'm actually at 2mg right now, some days 3mg. I hope to get down to 1mg before december if possible. Either way, i'm pretty set on quitting no matter what dose i'm at. I did about a week detox from 4mg which was pretty bad but not godawful, so i'm hoping 2mg will be okay. I feel like i can handle the pain as long as it's not too extreme, but i guess time will tell! i'll definitely be keeping in touch with you guys when i start my detox, it helps to talk to people going through the same thing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:53 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Just wanted to jump in and say good luck. You are not in a bad place at 2mg and it's easier than you think to taper. I pushed off quitting sub for years because I thought it would be too hard to deal with. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. In fact, I don't think it's ever as bad as one thinks it will be. In fairness, I had some other meds to help me though the worst of the w/d process (klonopin & nuerontin) but I used them sparingly and quit taking them all together after two weeks. I was also extremely determined to get off sub that I detoxed with over 20 strips still in my possession. Not once did I even consider breaking into one. I was just really ready.

I'm sorry to hear that you were still having cravings on sub. I can only say that sub has taken away my desire to use. I will be forever grateful for that. Wishing you the best, keep us posted!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:35 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hey BortMackie. How are you going with managing your cravings while on Sub?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:01 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Pretty terrible. it worked for cravings when i first got on it, but not since my tolerance caught up. Basically i won't have cravings for two or three hours after taking my daily dose, but then they come back. I mean the whole point of being on it is that it will help keep me off heroin, and seeing as it's failing to do that, i figure i'll be better off sober, without this monkey on my back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:58 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Well i'm getting closer and closer to the big day. Finals are the second week in december i think, and once i'm done with those i'll be devoting my break to detoxing. My mom suggested i get a benzo script, which i think would help, although i'm not sure my doc will prescribe it. Have any of you used benzos for detox? I think it would be helpful just for sleep/taking the edge off. Other than that, there are some great detox guides out there, and i intend to follow those using OTC meds/supplements. I believe i'm going to my family cabin in the UP (michigan) for probably at least a week. It's very secluded and lacking modern conveniences, but i think it might be good, because i'd be cut off from drugs. My parents are concerned that i'm going to lose it and end up scoring dope in the city, which honestly is possible. I know it would be easier to taper, but i honestly lack the self control needed to taper successfully. I'm at 2 or 3mg/day right now, which is close enough for me. My parents hold onto my script, but i often cheat and take more. My plan is to keep a few on hand, tell my parents to hide them well, and take a little bit when the withdrawals get too intense. I'm not sure how much would be good for that, as i don't want to reset my tolerance. I'm thinking probably .25mg or something, just enough to keep the sick at bay.

It's very important to me that i accomplish this during my winter break. I have from roughly December 12 - January 14. If i don't get it done now, i'm not sure when i'll have enough time to devote to detoxing again. I can't detox during school, and i'll probably have a job all summer. I figure that i should be functional enough to go to school by jan 14, although i'm anticipating a lot of PAWS.

Honestly, i am somewhat looking forward to detoxing. I'm worried about the pain of it all and whether i'll succeed, but I'm just so sick of life on suboxone. It has basically taken away all the joy in my life and left me a zombie. At least when i'm detoxing, i'll have my cello/piano to help me through it. For the past 2.5 years, i haven't played much at all just because i get no joy out of it anymore. I feel like once i detox i'm going to be so overcome with various emotions just because they've been suppressed for so long. I feel like i'm at a crucial point in time (22, entering adulthood), and it's like now or never. Everyone around me is growing up and acting more mature, and i feel like if i don't conquer this now, i'm never going to get back to who i used to be.

Anyways, sorry if i'm rambling, but it helps to get this stuff off my chest and hopefully feel some solidarity with others going thru the same thing

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:24 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

[font=Comic Sans MS]Hi there Bortmackie! I'm sorry you are having such a tough time with the sub. But that's just how it is for some
people and I think that you've made the right choice for you and your life.

Now, as far as a benzo goes, I personally prefer Valium...It comes on slow, levels out, and wears off slow. Xanex is
more like a punch to the system. Works great for acute panick attacks. But valium will give you longer lasting relief.
Aot of people go with Klonpin. I THINK, it is the lowest risk for abuse?? Anyway, 5mg valium, alwyas helps me when
my anxiety is overwhelming. Which is rarely.

Don't ever apologize for rambling, or venting, or whatever you want to call it. It is exactly like you said....you need to get it off
your chest. This forum is the perfect place to do that!!! I hope that you are successful in your detox, and that you find
what you need here by way of support! Let us know if there is anything that you need ok?

I wanted to ask you if you planned on stocking the cabin with vitamins, and immodium ad, tums, melatonin, and basically
any other OTC medication that can help you? I think that that would be a good idea. OH....my opinion on taking just
a little bit of sub to get rid of the sickness, is that it isn't a good idea. You are tryng to get this crap out of your system.
Doing that is just prolonging the process. It takes roughly 37 hours for half of one dose of suboxone to leave your system.
If you keep doing that while you are sick, you are going to keep adding time on to the end....Just stick it out if this is
what you are going to do! Best of luck to you.....Take Care~[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:53 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I am also planning on getting off subs at the beggining of feb. I am taking 2 weeks off from work and hoping ill be ok by the time i go back. I am so sick of buying them and the biggest reason I am quitting is because the awful side effect i have been battling for a year......CONSTIPATION!!!!! I have had enough of that. Good luck to everyone planning on quitting. Ill need u guys when im hurting. To be able to talk with people going through the same thing is making me less nervous about the 2 weeks from hell i am going to go through.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:52 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

So we're coming up on ten days until my jump off date, and i honestly can't wait to be done with all of this. My dad and i decided that we will go up to our cabin in the UP for a week or ten days, however long it takes me to stabilize. That way i will be in a safe environment to sweat it out without the temptation of dealers back at home. We will probably bring a few subs just in case of emergency, but i don't anticipate using them. I want to get this done as quickly as possible, and i feel like suffering through it is probably ultimately better than taking a little sub to alleviate my symptoms. Will be bringing along a big bottle of loperamide and whatever supplements might help, but no benzos.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:51 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Dude i hear ya. I cant tell if im dreading it, or if i cant wait for it. I know I cant wait to get off them. Do u think 2 weeks will be enough??? ive been on them for like 2 years. I take like 4mgs a day

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:08 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Hey guys, i've been gone for quite some time so i figured i'd check in and tell you guys where i'm at.

So basically, after all the planning i did in this thread, i chickened out on the first day of my detox. I'm at 2mg daily right now, which is still pretty high, but i'm much more consistent. In the past i would average more like 3mg a day and run out early, and now my script lasts me exactly 30 days, which is an improvement.

I've relapsed multiple times since last December when i was planning my detox, but that's nothing new for me. Suboxone works nowhere near as well at fighting cravings as it used to, so every month or two i end up 'splurging' and getting high. Usually i'll score dope once or twice and then come back off. My parents control all my money, so it's very difficult for me to get enough money to score, which helps. The only alarming part is that my habit gets to the point where i do all my dope in a short period of time basically just trying to knock myself out. If it wasn't for the suboxone, i probably would have OD'd again. However, my life has been improving a bit so i'm finding it easier to stay clean by keeping busy. I managed to find some work and make some money, have been playing music again, and doing little projects to fill my days. Also i signed up for classes this fall to continue trying to get my bachelor's. The music is probably the most important part, as it can be very therapeutic for me. Before i was an addict, my life was centered around music, and usually when i can practice every day and enjoy doing it, i'm in a good spot. Suboxone has made it so difficult to feel the reward of practicing and playing music, and i feel like i need to get off it so that i can have that chunk of my life back.

Basically what happened is i underestimated the psychological component of my bupe dependence. I've been taking it every day for just about three years now, and i am so completely hooked on the idea of getting out of bed and taking my dose every morning. It's hard for me to go more than an hour without taking my dose after getting up. My parents hold onto my subs, so they hand out my dose everyday. If they go out and aren't home when i get up and didn't leave my suboxone, i can get bitchy really quickly. Also, i realize what a strain i am putting on them by forcing them to be the medication police, but it doesn't work any other way for me, i'm too hooked on it.

I want to start moving in the direction of detox again, but this time i'm not going to take a leap of faith and try to conquer it all at once. Gradually seems to be the only way i will be able to do it. There were a few weeks when i would alternate taking 1mg and 2mg, which seemed to work pretty well. I set up a weekly schedule of 2 2 1 2 2 1 2, then the next week 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 , then the next week 2 1 1 2 1 1 2, until being at 1mg everyday. I didn't commit though and ended up back at 2mg.

The other component i'm planning is to fight the psychological aspect of my dependence. Someone suggested to me that you switch up your dosing. Since i'm hooked on taking it the same time every day, the idea is to switch up your times to fight that habit. I usually take half my dose in the morning and then try to wait at least 8 hours until taking the other half. I always find myself wanting to take it earlier, even though i'm nowhere near withdrawal.

Having each day be all ups and downs has really worn me out. I wake up feeling usually okay, take my suboxone, and have a hint of euphoria and just being comfortable for 2 or 3 hours, and then i crash. I become irritable, lethargic, have anhedonia, and start obsessing over my next dose. I feel like if i can get in the habit of taking my dose later and later each day, i will be less dependent on it.

So basically i'm going to try to wean down to 1mg over a few weeks, which shouldn't be stressful, and then initiate a long-term taper from 1mg down. I am fortunate to have my parents to control my prescription, which means that i could have a dosing schedule and maintain it. The problem is i know i will ask my parents for more, and they can't know whether i need it or not. Obviously they don't want me to be in a lot of discomfort, but there's no way for them to know whether i really need to take more or not. I believe the only way forward is to formulate a schedule that is gradual enough so that there can be no debate over whether i need to take more or take my dose sooner.

Anyways, this is a huge wall of text so thanks for reading if you made it this far, and let me know what you guys think!

Post subject: Re: Planning for detox
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:46 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Figured i would post an update, one year later.

Still at the exact same spot i was, 2mg/day. I've been struggling a ton with my heroin addiction. I'd been working a full time job in a warehouse for nine months or so, but still using on the weekends.

So i quit my job about two weeks ago. It was getting too hard to continue working 50 hours a week and constantly being in some state of withdrawal or intoxication. I couldn't get more than a week or two clean when i was stuck in weekend warrior mode. I saved up enough money to support myself for at least a few months and plan on taking the time to focus on myself. I started seeing an individual therapist twice a week. I'm optimistic for it because in all my rehab stints i never got to truly work with someone on an individual basis and i think it will help me understand why i'm an addict. Just started going to meetings again as well. Therapist is pushing me to get a sponsor, but I am shy about asking people and have a hard time really working the program

I want to start tapering off the subs, but my therapist has told me it's not yet time, which is probably a wise decision. I made it abundantly clear to him how detrimental i feel the bupe is and my insistence on detoxing, so he seems to understand. I've never had any luck with doctors. They tell me it's a terrible idea and try to increase my dosage. It seems plain to me that the doctors prescribing suboxone are less informed than the patients. They fail to recognize the connection between the long half-life and long withdrawal periods, or completely cannot grasp why someone would want to get off of it. It feels absolutely absurd having to explain to someone that it doesn't feel good to live each day feeling like a shell of your true self, with no personality and no ability to feel pleasure doing normal things. I've been seeing my current doctor for a few years now. I started out around 12mg/day and was able to get down to 2mg/day by decreasing gradually month by month. However, his billing practices are absolutely terrible. I currently have a balance of almost $1500, but they often fail to bill the insurance right or credit the payments i've made. I would like to get off the subs so i'm not at the whim of the doctors office and pharmacies controlling my life. I think i will try to barter with the doctor and explain that i'm definitely not liable for the full amount they're asking and offer to settle it for 50% or so. Anyone ever tried this? The only other option is to try to dig through several years worth of paperwork, in which i went through at least 3 health insurance plans, figure out who was billed, who paid, what i'm responsible for, etc. I did keep pretty good record of the payments i've made in the past six months or so, but it's a struggle trying to get insurance to pay anything. I recently got my EOB for the therapist i'm seeing, which shows that they aren't paying anything. My dad got super pissed because he said according to the new law they have to treat mental health claims the same as regular ones. I'm going to try appealing it and getting them to pay, but it's damn complicated and frustrating to deal with.

At this time I have about two weeks off heroin. It's better than i've done in a while, but I will feel better when i get to the 1 month or 2 month range.

As far as the actual tapering, i'm still EXTREMELY nervous and scared to live without suboxone. I feel confident that i could lower my dosage to probably <1mg a day, but dread having to stop taking it entirely. The psychological dependency towards habitually taking it before i do anything else in the morning is stronger than i ever had with heroin. This is why i feel it's a poor decision to get on subs unless you have a serious physical addiction. I never got into a serious dependency with heroin, at most three days of moderate withdrawal symptoms at my worst. The buprenorphine is much more potent than that, and it took me from being someone who had varying episodes of heroin use to someone who literally cannot function without taking an opioid everyday. I have had to go a few days without my subs in the past, and it was never really that uncomfortable, but psychologically it feels absolutely essential.

My mother thinks i should just jump off the subs for a week and get on vivitrol, but the half life is so long that i know a week wouldn't be long enough, and DONT want to risk having a precipitated withdrawal reaction. Therefore, I'm pretty sure i would need about two weeks off the subs to do vivitrol, at which point i might not even need it. My friends have been having a lot of success with it, but i'm skeptical of getting involved with more meds, even if they aren't opioid agonists.

My parents control my suboxone and give me my dose each day, which makes tapering a bit complex. They can help me lower my dosage, but i can always ask them for more, and they have no way of knowing how sick i'm truly feeling. I've jumped to 1mg before without much trouble. What do you guys think would be an okay dose to jump from? I don't think i will ever have the self-control to wean myself on down all the way through a liquid taper, so i think maybe it's best if i get as low as i can and then jump. I can isolate myself for 10 days or so and hopefully get to no longer needing it.

My life has been getting more and more difficult these past few years, and i'm really desperate to finally kick this thing. I'm working hard just to stay off heroin, but i will never feel sober or functional until i kick the subs too. I just want to be able to actually feel and experience life naturally, and i think that once i can repair my brain chemistry enough to feel satisfaction actually living life and develop motivation that i will be able to do anything.

Sorry this is such a lengthy post but its partly just for myself to serve as a journal of my addiction and what not. Read it all, some of it, or not.

What i'm MOST interested in hearing from you guys is how you got over the psychological dependency. I feel that it is the number one obstacle i have to actually getting free of this terrible drug.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:52 am 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

bortmackie wrote:
Figured i would post an update, one year later.

What i'm MOST interested in hearing from you guys is how you got over the psychological dependency. I feel that it is the number one obstacle i have to actually getting free of this terrible drug.

Hey, I think it is really great that you are reaching out and determined to get healthy and get your "self" back again. I can totally relate to the psychological dependancy- I was a long long time sub user, and am now down to .375mgs and sure to jump soon. (my thread is called "need support") The mental part has been the greatest challenge, and it still is scary, but not nearly so much as when I started to taper from 12 mgs about 6 months ago. There are lots of people on this forum with tons more experience and wisdom than I have to share, but I can tell you what is working for me, and it may help you a little bit too. Part of the "mental" aspect I think is that we're taking away something that gave our brain's pleasure, and in order to be successful we need to replace the behavior of using with other things that will also give pleasure (eventually), or at least make us feel better about ourselves during the process. And don't be so scared about the wds, so far for me, and many others, they have been mild and totally manageable. I have not had one day yet where I have felt that I could not function normally. Some days are definitely harder than others, but I have not been really sick at all. Now, I have not jumped yet, but I'm pretty darned close. I plan to taper even lower, then maybe skip days and from what I've learned on this forum tapering this way gives very mild wds and for a lucky few hardly any wds at all.
The things I've been doing that help me mentally and physically are #1 Vigorous Exercise. I do this because the depression and anxiety aspect scare the shit out of me and i've found this keeps them in check. I think my brain must have healed some, because after some serious cardio I feel way way better. #2 Music- find music you love, some good headphones, and just let it work its magic - but make sure you choose uplifting songs, not dark songs or music that may give you "flashbacks" of unhappy times #3 Hot baths to ease the wds #4 Clonodine (talk with your dr.) #5 The loving support of fellow addicts in recovery #6 Doing my small part to reach out to others and hopefully do a little good in the world #7 lots of prayer and thanksgiving!!
Welcome back to the forum! Keep posting!! :D
rca

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:35 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I can relate to the feeling of needing that sub dose first thing in the morning before I "thought" I could manage my day. The raw nerve feeling if I went a day or two between refills with no subs would literally leave me in bed, mentally and physically suffering counting the hours until my doctor appointment. I did this every month! I couldn't control myself with my meds. Minute I felt any discomfort, I would run to the pill bottle knowing it would cause me to be short at the end of the month. Then I would foolishly barter with myself, saying "I can split my dose in half for a couple days and stretch them out". Of course I never could. I got sickof the roller coaster ride of that and jumped off at 2 mgs 9 days ago.

The biggest thing to prove to yourself is that you can get through the day without a dose. The first day without subs, I worked my full shift. It sucked, but I did it. That gave me hope! Second day I went to a graduation ceremony with my family and then the after party. It kinda sucked but I pushed through. I had it so locked in my mind that I could never do anything without my subs! Boy was I wrong.

day 9 and I will be leaving soon for my 8 hour shift at work today. I did miss 2 days of work, the physical and mental symptoms did get the best of me days 6 through 8 but last night they were gone except for some minor shit that is just annoying at this point.

point is, you can achieve anything you put your mind to. If we talk ourselves into believing we cant live without subs or any opiate, than it becomes our reality. Change your mind and you instantly change your reality!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:14 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Greetings, I felt much the same way as you in terms of my decision to get off prescription opiates; just fed up with this cr*p. I was on methadone for close to 8 years, and have been on Suboxone since Christmas.

I'm (knock on wood!) in the final couple weeks of my taper, down to .5 mg/day as of this weekend.

The physical symptons are totally manageable up to this point -- I feel sluggish, am sometimes fatigued by mid-evening, and I find it a little harder than normal to sleep right thru the night, etc., but I'm living my life basically as per usual (and I'm usually the worst suck on earth when it comes to dealing with w/drawl symptoms).

Since getting down to 1 mg/day, I've found that dealing with emotional symptoms -- as you mention -- has been more challenging, i.e. I've been experience an upsurge of anger and sadness throughout the day, and occasional moments here and there pretty much of hopelessness.

What's helped me the most in terms of keeping things manageable is therapy; I had a good hypnotherapist several years ago, and I use self-hypnosis during times of emotional stress to basically release sudden feelings of anger and sadness, and let them pass thru me (trying to stuff them back down I think would be the worst thing I could do).

I also rely on 12 Step, not the meetings so much, but the actual 12 Step program, which is a huge source of spiritual strength (for the record, I'm a very unspiritual person). This gives me some ability to just deal with cr*p day by day, or hour by hour sometimes, with a sense that the worst will eventually pass, and that i'll have some freedom and happiness at some point in the not-so-distant future.

-- JI

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:13 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Thanks for the replies everyone, it's good to know that there are people out there experiencing the same things i am. I'm getting ready now to start my taper as of tomorrow. I found a good calculator courtesy of sublime3stylee, so props to him for that. I'd been trying to use the other one and having no luck. you can find it here:

definitive-suboxone-half-life-calculator-t9621.html

Anyways, i came up with a plan to alternate days between 2mg and 1mg for the next month, and then decrease in increments of 0.1mg each week thereafter. I've experimented with tapering from 2mg to 1mg in the past and i think it will be fine, especially over a monthlong period. Here is a link to what i came up with:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/708yvm4di7isf ... 0FULL.xlsx

Let me know what you guys think, and whether or not this will work well. I know that the most difficult part is going to be psychological, so I think that if I can get over that hurdle, this schedule will be gradual enough not to cause major W/D.

Feeling pretty good about this now that i have a good plan set up. I've been seeing a therapist twice a week and trying to hit meetings, so hopefully i'll have enough to keep me busy and out of trouble.