It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:30 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Went to pharmacy to get rx filled. Pharmacist would not fill rx
because Dr. wrote 2 mg suboxone. Should have been written 2 mg buprenorphine .5 naloxone. I am totally out and waiting for Dr office to call pharmacy back. Called Dr. office and no guarantee that they will call in to clarify today. With Thanksgiving coming up I am concerned. This is not the first time I have had problems with the pharmacy, some times they are out and need to order it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:56 pm 

Hey jeandianne,

That totally sucks! I'm so sorry this happened to u and it's unfair that whoever's mistake it was, ur the one who will suffer. I have no idea if ur pharmacy is being picky or it's a legit concern or what. If u keep having issues with that pharmacy, I'd find a new one...if it were me. My pharmacy is awesome and it really means a lot to be able to trust that wherever u go, u know they have ur best interest at heart. If the pharmacy ur going to is a headache a lot of the time, just for ur own sanity and peace of mind, take ur business elsewhere.

I hope ur doctors office calls and gets this straightened out soon and definitely before thanksgiving rolls around. I always seem to have bad luck happen near a holiday and it makes everything worse. My car needs to go into the shop and get fixed immediately and of course it'll be a delay because of it lol and it just got paid completely off Friday and power steering went out two days ago!! Now that's crappy luck too :)