It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:51 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

I tried searching for hours with very little information found. I found alot of info on amneal and activist but not much on teva. Found alot of reviews for the teva subutex but not suboxone. Who all has tried it and how was your experience? Tried it for the first time last night and it reminds me of the activist generic. Everything about it seems the same, from the texture, taste, and stregth, all seemed the same to me. Been on amneal lately and hated how hard they were to break! Taste good and overall a decent generic but to me this teva seems to work better. What do you guys think of if?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:53 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I'll bounce this ball into the air again... apparently most people aren't following the manufacturers of their meds as closely, ehopson-- and I think that's a good thing. I would encourage people to do whatever they can to avoid searching for perceived side effects from different preparations-- which is the same thing I would say to patients on ANY medication. The nature of human perception is to find differences, even when they don't actually exist-- or to magnify the importance of small differences that DO exist. And with buprenorphine, that attention doesn't lead to anything positive. Sort of like becoming aware of your tongue. Yes, it is there.... but focusing on it doesn't lead to anything good!