It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:23 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:22 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hi it's Queenie,

Just wanted to report that I am back on my Subs and feeling better than ever. My stump has healed. I'm undergoing physical therapy in the hopes of getting my other artificial leg & learning to walk on 2 fake legs. Not easy for me since I am going to be 70 in November. But, you better bet, I'm giving it my best shot. If I can beat opiates, I can beat anything. I'm gonna walk again, You hear me?????

Love to all, Queenie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:40 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Welcome back, Queenie. Good to hear you made it back on suboxone - I know you were waiting for that opportunity. I'm so happy that you're so very determined to succeed in your upcoming PT. That will serve you so well. Keep up the positive mind frame and you will go far and be walking in no time. Here's a (((hug))) and a pat on the back - you deserve it. :mrgreen:

-I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

Post subject: Such Strength
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:23 pm 

Hi Queenie,

I can't believe all you've been through since I've been here. No one should have to go through what you've endured over and over again. And then to come back and show such strength!

If you say you'll succeed, then you will. Turning 70 doesn't mean much when you have such a strong desire to recover. You are an inspiration to those of us who've suffered through painful surgeries and got through it. I take my hat off to you. And congrats on getting back on the Suboxone. It does feel much better, doesn't it?

Get well my friend and keep us posted on how your recovery is going.

Our Sponsors
 Post subject: THank you!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:15 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

thanks so much Hat. You have encouraged me from the very first day I came here and you still do. That pat on the back makes me feel so good. It gives me strength. I will most definitely keep in touch and please, please, keep helping people here. You are always here for me and that is so important. So please try to be here for others. It means a lot. Bless you & take care of yourself.

Hi Rule, It was so good to hear from you. I pray you are doing well. Thank you for all the nice things you said to me, my friend. I am going to work very hard & walk again. I certainly will keep in touch. In the meantime, please take good care of yourself. This forum needs people like you to encourage us. Hugs & love to you, Queenie