It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:35 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

so as I said in anothr feed, this is going to be last time for a while that I think 'm going to pose. This weekend my family has tol me that I either need to stop treatment ((know knowing what is going ot happen after) or my other option is to move out, and dince I ave noone to stay with when i'm done here and going out to my car to go to bed. I was I had Dr.J's video on how to take suboxone and how it doen't make you high. Stories are going around about how is vad and tey think i'm doctor shopping. I do't know what's uo with tt but I know I need to get more scripts sincey throw my bue and ambien.

good luck, hope you have people to support you and move you forward ratg=hr hat back

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:12 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Can you lie? :) How would they know if you stopped treatment or not?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:49 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I am very sorry that you have no support from your family in regards to your treatment. Your stability is very important to your recovery. I do not know anything about your personal life, but I hope you figure out a plan that is safe.I will keep you in my thoughts, take care of yourself the best you can!

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:04 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Have you tried the "if I was a diabetic, would you ask that I no longer take my insulin" speech or anything of that nature? The "I could be dead from an opiate overdose if not for Suboxone/this shit keeps me alive/saved my life" speech? Don't give up!!! If you were still on dope or whatever your d.o.c. was, you would find a way to continue your usage regardless of whomever is what that was asking you to stop, use that same resolve, fortitude, cunningness to your advantage regarding this situation.
I am not passing judgement and I am using this word in the very literal definition but how ignorant are these family members (again, by that I mean unknowledgable) regarding the perilousness of addiction that they would urge you to discontinue/forego treatment/Suboxone?
My heart is breaking for you. How terrible a situation for someone in recovery to be in. Keep strong.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:28 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I'm so sorry jsp4th,
My wife doesn't buy the whole Sub thing either.She thinks I'm just switching from one drug to another.My drug of choice was Oxycodone mainly but I would take any other kind of opioid if I could as well.I'm now into my second month on Sub and I think it is a life saver for a real addict like me.Too bad I get harassed by her about it...