It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:22 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

Hi there,

Unfortunately my story gets muddied by an old friend coming back from OS and bringing Heroin back into my life after 2 years on the suboxone program. Anyway, in an alarming way it kind of worked for me (apologising to all doctors and horrified readers). I took H for 8 weeks and felt my suboxone withdrawal through a very pleasant haze. I then jumped straight back on suboxone (friend had left again leaving his trail of destruction) and was too scared to get addicted to it again. I basically went to the doc and got a week’s script, the following is what I did (BTW I was a heavy H user, big doses).

Day 1 - 8 mg
Day 2 - 6 mg
Day 3 - 4 mg (felt a bit wak but still fine)
Day 4 - 2 mg
Day 5 - 2 mg
Day 6 - 1 mg (Feeling fine here)
Day 7 - .5 mg
Day 8 - .25 (Important step, make your last dose the smallest possible)
Day 9 - off
Day 10-22 - No side effects. No drugs. Feel great.

I did a load of research and know this way doesn’t work for everyone. On my 2 years on Suboxone I got a girlfriend, a job, my own company etc. So it did help. But I knew my head was ready to get sober this time so I went for the quick drop down. I didn't want to pass that 14 day (I’m addicted to subs again date).

Anyway, I promised myself if I ever got off drugs and subs I would write a post and here it is.

A funny side story. When I went to stop H with rapid sub detox I put $500 into Silk Road to get some valium and xanax to sleep (didn’t need them anyway) because I couldn’t be bothered being treated like a junkie at the doctor. FBI took my money 5 hours after I put it on Silk Road and shut down the site. I laugh now but was gutted at the time.

Good luck to all. I spent over $15,000 on H in only a few months. It was shit and I couldn’t even feel it 90% of the time even if I shot a gram a day. Bad stuff. Very happy now. Had great support from my girl although I did keep my H and quick sub detox a secret out of shame.

If you're new to subs do some research. My first Doc said it would be like having a light cold when I came of subs after 2 years. What a deluded piece of work.

Final thoughts - Suboxone can change your life, results are instant. I never would have been where I am today without them. Only take then for longer than a few weeks if you still associate with drug abusers or feel you could be tempted in anyway back into that life.

My thoughts are with you all. If my tale offends then the truth of my life offends and I can do nothing about that.

OddBox

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:06 am 
New Poster
New Poster

Just a quick update. It's been another 2 weeks since that post with no WD. Replaced opiates with working 14 hour days sigh.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:42 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Amazing! I've added you to my list of heroes. Take care

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:12 am 
New Poster
New Poster

A guy I know who owed me money paid me in 100mg oxycontins (sigh). I took a half of one then the rest 4 hours later.... Made me remember how it feels like to take a heavy dose of smack for the first time. Not very fun, itchy, vomiting, no sleep. Fuck that! Like I said in my last post you need to cut these people out of your life because there are opiate abusers for whatever reason (and some are damn good ones) and then there are dirty junkies who will drag you down. I feel ashamed that I slipped but it was a good reminder of what I don't want to go back to.

So a guy sent me this email and I think it's spam as the return address is very spamalishes. Just in case he does need help I'll post it here and try and answer.

> I had 6 1/2 years clean and started with mr.d again in less then two years
> I blew $25000 I'm on day three of sub detox plan I already used 8 mg and
> only have 8 mg left any help from you would be great. I don't have anything
> left I lost everything I'm staying in a cold basement without elec or heat.
> And I live in Newark nj so it's freezing. I eat what the bakery throws out.
> So I know how bad this gets and I know it can get worse. Thank you for your
> post it helped me I get to use my friends phone when he is at work at the
> gas station so ill be watching for your reply.

The first thing I'd say is you're on day 3 so you only have 48 hours left. Sucks people in the USA don't get health care as it works a treat in Australia and a lot of other modern countries (Think twice before down voting ObamaCare my friends). I'd say 8mg is enough. If you go to rehab here you get 4 days of suboxone.

Day 1 - 8
Day 2 - 6
Day 3 - 4
Day 4 - 2
Day - Clean

Make sure your last dose is a .5 or .25 as it wont fuck with your receptors as much when you make the jump. Never jump from more than 2mg.

I realise now it's a spam message but for anyone else who wants a rapid detox please do not go over 14 days and try and load up on Valium or Xanax (something I didn't have).

You can buy all your pharmies to help with a detox online. Use the Tor browser and connect to Sheep marketplace but please think before you order. 10 x full strength xanax is way too much! Buy only what you need.

Anyway, sucks to be a spammer in Newark.

I'll finish with a quote from Bruce Lee (Who I've turned to lately as a spiritual advisor).

"Recognizing that the power of will is the supreme court over all other departments of my mind, I will exercise daily when I need the urge to act for any purpose;
and I will form habits designed to bring the power of my will into action at least once daily." - The Big Boss

Flow like water my friends.