It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:50 am 
New Poster
New Poster

So I put a post up stating that it is bs that subs will block you from getting high with oxi 30s because before I took my getting clean more serious I dabbled a lot using the subs to be the buffer inbetween scores and I could A) take a piece of sub the next morning after getting high as f$ck and B) I could take oxi 30s the same day I took my sub and get really blasted. So my point is that subs don't block Shyte and I'm sure some self righteous twat or d bag will chime in about how horrible of a topic this is well get f$cked I take my road to an opiate free life serious I may not see a dr for my subs but I take them and always have them cheaper than some pay a piece at the pharmacy like $5 a piece good stuff. I wanted to put this up for people who are being forced to quit or are just wondering cause to be honest with out opiates modern medical surgical practices would not be half as successful

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:29 am 

Andrew, you may not like to be censored but when you make a statement saying others experiences are lies you'll be challenged on it. Just because it may affect you different doesn't mean the same for everyone else.

Why are you coming here with so much anger? Can't you just post your opinion stating your experience w/o so much hostility? Your post was censored due to the tone of it, not the content. You are free to discuss how it affects you but do it in a reasonable tone.

Other forums are not this one. No one has taken you to task yet over your words. But do expect some. Saying you take your recovery seriously, then break the law in obtaining them is an oxymoron. Although I do understand your reasons about cost. Is it worth going to jail over though?

Take a deep breath and post a nice non accusing conversation.

And one more thing. Welcome to the forum!

rule

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:52 am 

Andrew, when I saw your post I moved it to the moderator forum so that the mods could talk about whether or not it was appropriate for our recovery forum. I wasn't making a judgment on you, just the topic and the tone. I pointed out to the other mods that you put it in the appropriate category "Still Messing Around". If we decided that the post was not right for our forum we would let you know and tell you why. But it takes a little bit of time to get opinions from everyone.

I just wanted to describe our process so you would know why your post had disappeared for a short time. I was leaning toward putting it back, despite not knowing where you were coming from when you wrote it. Now that I know why you wrote this post I still lean the same way. Your attack attitude, however, gives me pause. We're just people trying to do a volunteer and often thankless job. I hope you will now chill.

Amy