Our Sponsors

Post subject: not to friendly in here!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:56 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Tried to introduce myself and no responses

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:48 pm 
Hi RonnieSr! Actually, I have found some friends here. I must say, however, that the forum has been pretty slow for the past couple of weeks. I've posted some pretty lengthy responses to a couple of new members and not heard a thing back either!
I sure want you to feel welcome though. It's a tough road we are all on and we need all the support we can get! Congratulations on getting started on Suboxone. I've been on it for a little over 2 months now. I'm still doing well, but those first 3-4 weeks on it were just so wonderful. It felt so great to just feel normal again after years of opiate use.
Anyway - as to your question re: the cost of Sub in your other post - I couldn't agree with you more. Sure would likely be a lot more addicts on Suboxone if it didn't cost so dang much! As with most other drugs though, the drug company is into making profits and we are the ones who have to pay! I heard the patent is up on Suboxone any day now, so I am really hoping some other manufacturers will want to get a piece of the pie and come out with a generic. If enough of them do, the price should be driven down at some point.
In the meantime - I'll keep paying whatever it takes to avoid going back where I was before!
Tell us a little more about yourself. Hopefully the activity on the forum will pick up. It really does provide a wealth of good information. If you haven't already - I'd encourage you to read a lot of older posts, etc - you'll learn a lot about your Sub treatment.
Again - welcome!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:44 pm 
Quote:
Hi just want to say I'm new here been on sub for 3 weeks. Everything going good so far. One question why is this so much money if they really wanted people to stop abusing pain meds they would make it a lot cheaper!!!!

Hey Ronnie!! How the heck are you? Welcome to the forum!!

You just briefly introduced yourself yesterday. I'm sure responses were coming, if given the chance. When you say "they", who are you referring to? Who wants us to stop abusing pain meds? How much are you paying? How much are you taking?

Keep reading through the threads...there's a big. long discussion regarding the cost of Suboxone and Sub Docs.

Good luck!

Patrick

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:54 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Thanks for replying both of u. I was referring to the government as ”they” I will tell my story later today when I get home from work. See ya and thanks