It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:06 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:09 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

I've been suspecting my husband has been dealing drugs, maybe using them as well. I confronted him the other night and he denied everything (as i suspected he would) and he told me that the only thing he does is a "sub" every once in awhile when he's feeling like he wants to use. To my knowledge his drug past is only weed, pain pills here and there and cocaine.

From what i'm reading suboxone is for weaning people off of opiates, and i'm not sure where he's buying it because he has never gone to rehab and it's never been perscribed to him.

He right now takes (prescibed) certraline (Zoloft) and clonazepam (Klonopin) - I read some stuff about klonopin and suboxone being mixed, that it's very dangerous.

I've also read that this drug is not designed to be able to be abused, but i've read on other forums that some people do abuse it.

If he's sneaking off to get this stuff and taking it occasionally (illegally with no perscription) what is the point? He has all the signs of an addict i'm just not sure what he's addicted to.

So--- Can you abuse suboxone, are there effects if mixed with other perscription pills? I want to know anything dangerous about it, since all it seems i can find is stuff about it being used to wean people off opiates.

Anything you could tell me would be awesome!!

Thanks!!