It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

do you wanna see day by day plan for painless induction to suboxone?
Poll ended at Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:22 pm
yes 40%  40%  [ 2 ]
no 60%  60%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 5
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:22 pm 
I have tried so many ways...waiting until in withdrawal diferent times etc. i have now the found the best way to do it. i;m not gonna describe ithere in detail, yet. but basically it involves building up bupe levels in your system while still ussing heroin fully

i will wait to see interest and also see if i have missed someone already describing this method. i believe it to be uniquque. i have refined it over a long time. il spell it out in day by day steps if that what peeps be interested in?

the main downside is , once you know it, it mkes it easy to relapse, knowing u can painlessly go straight back on subs. although u do have to pay for gear that will have no eefect on you towards last 2 days of plan

apologies for typos, cheap plastic keypad for my ipad

peace

homer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:43 pm 
i hope i havent made it sound like something that im selling. all it consists of is turning conventional wisdom on its head and buying some lopermide and a couple other cheap chemicals. no bullshit

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:27 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Anything that has to do with using heroine when a person is trying to get clean says enough in my book as being crazy.

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:03 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Bboy42287 wrote:
Anything that has to do with using heroine when a person is trying to get clean says enough in my book as being crazy.

[font=Comic Sans MS]I agree. That's like using vodka to kick a whiskey habit. It's playing with fire and i am not interested at all. (since you ask)[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:54 pm 
I knew I would come across wrong :oops:

This site is all about using suboxone to recover from opiate addiction yes ?

Induction from opiates to suboxone is hard yes? ( if it ain't then u surely don't need to be on suboxone )

I, after many failed attempts at getting clean with suboxone, have found a way to make the transition without ( much) pain

Hope I making myself clear now?

I put the pole up cos it will be a long post if I explain the whole transition, an I don't wanna waste people's time if it's already been done

Thanks

Homer :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:56 pm 
Goinstrong wrote:
Bboy42287 wrote:

[font=Comic Sans MS]I agree. That's like using vodka to kick a whiskey habit. It's playing with fire and i am not interested at all. (since you ask)[/font]

If you think using suboxone is like using vodka to kick a whiskey habit, then I think I miss the point of this forum ???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:03 pm 
There must be others out there, like I was, who are desperate to come off the gear, but find suboxone hell to get onto in the first place ?

If not, then me and the people I used to hang round with are a unique bunch of addicts

There is always methadone, which is easy to get onto, but is not the subject of my post ( or my point in being here )

I won't give up trying to give a little back, I learnt a lot from this forum and dr jj, i ain't gonna let my bad communication skills run me out of here

Peace

H

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:14 pm 
When I say " using heroin fully ". What I mean is, u don't go into cold turkey, u dose up on subs while still using gear, then stop using gear....stay on subs

Ffs I can never make myself clear, maybe why I retreated into addiction in the first place

P

H

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:38 pm 
"Ffs I can never make myself clear, maybe why I retreated into addiction in the first place "

Dude, dont sell yourself short for a second. You think any of these people here are better than you and didnt have to retreat there addiction.?? You're here because you need help like me. Not for people to choose whether or not they like your subject matters. I have a very differant way i became clean from suboxone. It was dangerous, it was differant... but it worked well. Anyway , if you ever want to message me without any judgement and straight understanding I would love to exchange stories and see if we can drop some positivity and knowledge on each other's DOMES!!!!!

Take care man, Oh yea... I also quoted something you wrote in my post. It was genious and it is not focused on enough. Check it out and THANKS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:43 pm 
Homer no worries at all man i understood u from the very first post. U've had the worst time inducting onto sub because of havin to be inwithdrawal but u have found a way to induct onto sub without all the discomfort. Thats awesome i say whatever works!! Sacrafice for the greater good lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:01 pm 
thanks so much to the last 2 posters :D :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:08 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

No offense or anything but I don't see what the big deal is about the transition.

Heroin is rather short acting right? Why not just wait 12-16 hours after last use and load up on sub?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:15 am 
Ryan.is.Tryin wrote:
No offense or anything but I don't see what the big deal is about the transition.

Heroin is rather short acting right? Why not just wait 12-16 hours after last use and load up on sub?

no offense taken, if you have a very small heroin habit then you can just do what you say. if you have a huge habit, the transition to buprenorphine is horrendous even if you wait 24hrs. for this reason, in my country(UK) drug team will advise you go onto methadone instead. suboxone for small habit ( 1 or 2 bags a day) methadone for big habit (over a g a day )

a lot of people i know will not touch suboxone with a barge pole because of the horrific experiences it brings on in seriously addicted people.

just for claritys sake: any addiction is serious, i am not wanting to get into that debate. my message is to hardcore heroin addicts though

it is known by drug workers and doctors that it takes days for bupe to build up in blood levels, my way contradicts current medicl advice to wait, but off the back of trials i read i came up wit the idea.

I would really like to discuss it with people who are either heavy heroin users desperate to get onto suboxone, or medical professinoals.

many thanks

homer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:45 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Oh i see, do you guys have generic form of Suboxone there where you live?

That wouldn't bring on the pre-withdrawal would it?

I watched a documentary on Heroin addiction in England. I will post a link, you might like to watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIbpt1aDFqM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:37 pm 
Ryan.is.Tryin wrote:
Oh i see, do you guys have generic form of Suboxone there where you live?

That wouldn't bring on the pre-withdrawal would it?

I watched a documentary on Heroin addiction in England. I will post a link, you might like to watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIbpt1aDFqM

Mate, any form of buprenorphine will bring on precipitated withdrawals, it has nothing to do with that whatsoever. Subutex/ suboxone/ buprenorphine - all the same thing ( as most of u know suboxone has naloxone in it which is entirely irrelevant ) it is buprenorphine which causes the wds if taken too soon, but only if u take a big enough dose

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:10 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Why not just post it? It might help someone. I agree with you, that transition can be a real bear.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:47 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I agree- if you feel strongly, share your experience homer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:29 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

homer - There might not be anyone on the forum right now that's dealing with a hard transition onto Sub from heroin, but we have had members looking for that information pretty regularly over the years. If you have a method that might help. then go ahead and post it for future reference.

-Jack Kornfield

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:21 am 

I agree! Just because it's not helpful to me, doesn't mean it won't be helpful eventually to someone else. There is plenty of advice here on the forum that is not necessarily what a doctor might tell you. For example, my sub doctor had me wait 60 hours from last dose to induction on sub. Most people here would have counseled that I didn't need to wait that long before induction. (I'm personally fine with my doc's recommendation on that because I had never experienced real withdrawal up to that point, and I think the experience was valuable.)

I say go for it!

Amy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:35 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Post it up I'm interested to see how this would work. Mainly because I'm curious if a similar transition could happen to transition from Sub to naltrexone.