It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: new to the forum
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:38 am 
New Poster
New Poster

Been on suboxone for about 2 yrs now @ 4mg coming off about a 3 yr oxycontin 100 mg a day addiction. Im currently 30 yrs old. It basically started from chronic foot pain at work to a battle ofam I doing this for pleasure or for the pain in my foot. then I realized I was spending all my money on pills just to make the cravings go a way. Its all fun and games at first. Until the devil has you. These past few weeks have been a roller coaster. pharmacy screwed up my script so ive been up and down on my dosage between 2mg to crumbles. One day im ok next day I feel like my brain has been in a microwave. Ready to kick this drug and move on with life.

Post subject: Re: new to the forum
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:06 am 

Hi Chase, and welcome to the forum! I'm sorry you've been having a rough time lately. It's hard enough to battle addiction without the pharmacy messing up your meds!

How much longer do you have to be on short rations? When is your next appt.? Do you have anything that can help you through withdrawals like Clonidine, Xanax or other benzos

I wish you the best in your struggle.

Amy

Post subject: Re: new to the forum
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:21 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

Ty very much for the welcome. Next appointment is friday 2 days away! Its a clinic ran by a husband wife duo. She has been burned by so many lying and backstabbing people. She has a zero tolerance for relapse. I would lose medications or misplace it at certain times need more than I should and get my appointment messed up cause I would base my date on my script till it runs out. About 4 months ago when I went in there on the wrong day. You would of sworn I killed someone. I was so upset I cried like a little girl. To make a long story short I would rather feel discomfort than deal with her. I honestly cant decide if I can stick it out with 2 or go back to 4. After the first 4 days of 2. I felt better and could move around. I think its because I was taking little crumbs in the afternoon as well. I took 2 this morning and have just felt really exhausted all day. Only pain ive had is in the top of my thighs. Headaches are at about every other day. To answer the question on the benzo. That is a no. If I decide to go down I seriously doubt my doc will prescribe a benzo. I think hes been burned to many times. I really appreciate the reply it means alot.