It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:38 pm 
Hi to all the forum members out there. What a chill way for us Suboxone users to get out all our questions to others who actually dig it. I am a long time IV heroin user. I have had a nasty ride to say the least. I was put on Suboxone in June of 05'. 7+ years now. But yo I did not go from heroin straight to Suboxone. I cold turkey'ed heroin and it wasn't until 5 months after I started Suboxone. I had cravings and felt this neaded to be done. I was not going to go back to sticking a needle in any vein I could find in my penis/neck/hand or foot again. The truth is; I contracted a disease, stole my childrens communion money. You name it. It was jail or death for me. Well, yall know the story. I'm sure you have done this or beyond. I still go to my meetings. Just last week we had a drug bust right outside the church. Of all places. Makes me' sick . The dealers are worse than the users if you ask my self. I am happy on the suboxone as of right now but it changes from day to day. I wanted to get off last weekend but I just keep changen that crazy ass mind of mine. LOL . Just seein who's out there and what your all about. Its nice to belong. Think thats why i gave this a shot. Man, i feels gay for sayin that. haha Be safe kids. :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:52 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hello SuboxSaves

welcome
congrats on gettin your life straightened up!!!!!!!!
suboxone, I believe saved me too,
to say the least. And probably saved my lil boy from a whole lot of heartache. Im there for him, now like I never could have been. Ive been on suboxone for a lil over 15 months, but whos counting, right??? LOL

You sound like you have a great sense of humor, for me thats been the KEY to my 'journey'
If I didnt laugh, AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, I surely would have gone crazy :twisted: by NOW. LOL
Maybe I am??? who knows.

Anyways, Im sure you'll make lotsa friends here.
Thanks for sharing, some of us come from dark places, and I understand that. I never IV'd heroin, but I did Iv other things, at the end of my addiction.
After I tried quiting on my own, many many times I figured if I was gonna be a junkie, I'd be a good one. Cant do anything, half-ass ya know????

Okay, Im rambling now.
WELCOME :wink: :wink: :wink:
OH, and you got some that CLANK, going cold turkey dude!!!!!!!!!!

That's TRUE STRENGTH
http://almostoneyearclean.blogspot.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:01 pm 
Lil' AMBS. haa I got you. New nickname . haha where do i come off gettin my balls tryin to rename you. Na, just fuckin wit you girl. No, i feels you. Raisin my kids and shit are easier being zonked out on bupe. I gets shit done and aint a lazy fucktard. Im there from my lil ones . That ainta change eva. Whats your story, you been on suboxone long now? I was takin 64mg a day. hahaha I know you aint really should go over 32mg but i saw 2 differant Dr.s hahahaa. Hey fuck it ya know. if you can, do it. But that shit crashed my head. I was on 8 8mg pills a day for a year and a half. I weened myself to 32mg. The other Dr kicked me out adn didnt say why. fuckin asshole. I can live wit 32mgs for now. Hey, peace girl

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:23 pm 
Lo bud, what u on now? 32mg ? I have tried all sorts of doses, in my experience anything above 16mg makes no extra difference to me. U still using gear on an off? Until recently I was all over the place...

Peace
H