It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:55 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

Hi my name is Jerry I own a painting company and have been off herion for 6 years and using subs but we moved to Tampa a few months ago and because I'm a business owner right now I have no ins....I've been having a friend send them from ny but now thier counting his script so that's over I don't want to use and I don't want to go to random people in sketchy areas if anyone can help let me know thank you!!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:53 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

I would reccomend finding a bup doctor even without insurance, even if you can't fill the whole script it's still better than scrounging and getting them illegally, I did it for years and was always scared to get arrested or loose my job, it's not worth it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:46 pm 

Hello Jtrader,
While im sorry for your plight and you are welcomed here, it is against forum rules to ask others for there meds IF that was your intention.
If not I apologize but that is how I read it.
Impala s post was spot on. The best thing is to find a dr down there. I understand it is expensive but this is how recovery works with M A T. in this country.
Maybe you could find some way to get ins. The Fla H H R could help. Hope you can work it out soon.

Razor..

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:28 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thanks for pointing that out, Razor, While everyone here feels your pain, nobody wants (or should want, in my opinion) to go back to risking their future for short-term gain-- whether that gain is for themselves or for someone else.

There are ways out of the misery of opioid dependence. One way out is to find a buprenorphine doc. If that is possible, consider methadone. In many states, methadone treatment is completely covered by medicaid.

Do what you need to do. There are people and places out there who want to help you-- you just need to find them, and let them help.