It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:38 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

Hello all

New to this forum and to subs and need some dosage advice. I've been taking between 30-90mg of oxycodone for that last couple months or so and I hate it. Anyway I just took half of a half a strip( so I'm assuming 2mg?) am I goin to get sick to my stomach? I've sniffed little lines of subs wayy before I had a pill addiction and was sick for days. Just wondering if my body is going to have a different reaction now that I have a dependency? Or did I just set myself up to get sick again?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:56 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

It really depends on a few things.. When was your last Oxy dose? And what how many mgs you took. Can you look at the other half of the strip and tell me what it says? N2, N4.. N8? If you ony took 2mgs, you could be fine.. assuming you haven't taken oxy today..

Need more info to help!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:15 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

I took a 15 last night before I went to sleep. So I'd say at least 18 hours before I took the strip. I got it off my buddy and the little part that I have left doesn't say anything. I feel ok and it's been alittle over an hour since I took it. I also don't feel any w/d symptoms that I was prior to taking it. So I think I'm gonna be ok. I also just ate an apple and don't feel nausea at all. Guessing this is how I should feel? Also when is the earliest time I can take another perc? I don't want to but it really helps me make it thru the work day. Thank you so much for your feedback tho. Really appreciated.

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:57 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hi Polo,

My apologies.. I thought I was helping you induce onto suboxone for maintenance. This is a recovery site. People are here to get help stopping their drug of choice and changing bad behaviors. We don't really condone or aid people on how to switch back and forth between drugs and suboxone, for recreational use. Our efforts are much better put to use towards people who are serious about recovery and changing their lives. It's a waste of time to answer these questions, sorry.

Please come back when you've realized that oxy is not the answer to getting thru your day.

Thank you.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:20 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Good call, tiny. My thought was a little different-- it was 'WTF?"

Young people want to 'play' really should leave the limited Suboxone slots to the people ready to appreciate a clean life. The people who play, taking bupe 'in between' and going back and forth to agonists--- get sicker each time they do it. And at some point, when they WANT buprenorphine to work, it often doesn't work; they cannot generate the respect for it that tends to make it helpful.

I'm with Tiny. I like people to spend time on my site... but those interested in playing are encouraged to do it elsewhere. It just looks stupid to most of us here-- and none of us want to waste our time on THAT type of stupidity.