It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: New on subs and confused
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 1:55 pm 
I just started using suboxone a week ago, i had a pretty nasty I.V. black tar habit of a gram a day, people with disposable incomes and all the black tar delivery crew drivers in town usualy level out at 1.5 or 2 grams a day and stay like that, so for somebody without money coming out there arse i had a pretty bad habit......the last week was great i had to wait 2 days before i inducted because black tar has a much longer halflife than heroin, black tar is "mono-acelated morphine" not heroin, there is a tiny amount of heroin in it but almost not even enough for a field test to come up positive.......anyways ive been on the subs for two weeks and it has been great, it is such a relief not to hustle anymore....... i am realy not sure what im doing on the stuff though my doctor is freakin clueless he says things about this drug that tells me i know more about it than he does every time i see him.....he has no problem leaving me on the stuff for life but i am not sure yet what im doing......the cool thing about the stuff is that i dont have to dose soon as i wake up and feel the same if i dont for 48 hours.......the other cool (or not so cool thing) is the effects are very strong......im high.....my doctor says it has no opiat like effects :lol: but this is just not the case i wake up early in the moarning just way to happy wanting to go do stuff way to much, my girlfriend wants to kill me lol she sleeps, in i was on black tar for 2 1/2 years a few years of oxy before that and i used I.V. for the last year..........i have a high tolerance for opiats i would have to take a hanful of percs to feel them at the end there.........so my delima is the strong opiat effects that suboxone has even at my tolerance level, this is far from being sober, i am way way to "up" all the time i get sad yea but you can get sad on heroin also so that means nothing i gues im just looking for advice....the stuff gives an opiat high even tough im very opiat tolerant...... and its like a crazy huge opiat high if you DONT have a tolerance so between this and the obvios cluelessnes of my doctor i am worried about whats to come of this...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 3:26 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Oh man do I hear you about the doctor and his cluelessness it's a shame it realy is.... Suboxone is a very very complicated drug and plenty of people do not find the drug reps to be honest, unfortunately our doctors get their info from the drug reps because that's who developed this medicine.......I don't think someone can understand this drug without both being addicted to it and researching the hell out of it...its a very unique drug.....you absolutely have a problem here, this is really not a drug you want to use without having a plan of some sort and knowing what you want from it.......it's all about your goals....what do you want?.....do you wanna get sober and stay that way?......have you decided that you can't live without drugs? What was your intentions when going on this med?? This is an addictive opiat and as you have discovered for yourself it has very strong effects....one thing I want to tell you is that because of ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE IT SEEMS THAT every man who stays on this drug will loose the ability to produce testosterone and you will need horemone replacement thearapy, you realy gotta figure out if that is something you are ok with?......look at the questions I just asked you..... Answer them to yourself and I think that will help you decide what you want.........again I want to tell you that it is so very important to know what you want out of this drug......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 3:47 pm 
Thanks semperguy your right, I need to figure out what the hell I'm doing, when I started the drug two weeks ago it was 100 percent because I want to get sober and get OFF Opiat drugs i am sick and tired of using opiats, there is only a few sub doctors in town and the guy I am seeing is such a freakin crackpot he does not even understand why the naloxone is in the pill and how it works.....he told me that if the nalaxone was not there that it would get me realy high lol, I explained to him that it only does anything in a I.V. dose and he told me I'm wrong it's there so that bupe will only be a partial agonist :roll: again I told him he was wrong and bupe is a partial agg with or without the naloxone and he looked at me like I'm the doctor and your the patient so shut up........thanks again semperfiguy im gunna figure out what i want and commit to it. I read your other threads, you seem to have a very good understanding of this drug and you seem very down to earth and realistic about what your doing.....if anybody else has any advice I would love to hear it??

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 4:37 pm 

I know it can be hard when not many people are agreeing with you semperfiguy, but making up people to say nice things about you and your views is not the answer.

Folks, grassgetsgreener and semperfiguy are the same person. For now I am locking this thread.

Amy

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]