It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:13 am 
New Poster
New Poster

I am new to this forum and just wanted to introduce myself and share a bit about me. I am an opiate addict and have just started treatment with Dr Junig. I have chronic severe pain problems due to a serious case of crohn's disease. Because of the chronic pain from the crohn's disease I gained access to large amounts of pain meds such as Fentanyl, Oxycontin, morphine, and Dilaudid as well as others. I had something called a central line. It is a permanent IV line that runs to a large vien close to the heart. I was not able to eat and had this line to use for TPN which is total nutrition delivered right into the blood stream via the central line. I discovered that I could use it to shoot my pain meds without using a syringe. I had been snorting oxy's and chewing the fentanyl patches, but discovered that using the central line was more efficiant. I had a steady, reliable supply of drugs that were almost free. For a long time I thought I had finally discovered a way to be happy, which is something I have always been searching for. The story continues for several years. I will not write it all because it is very long and complicated. I would guess that anyone reading this knows the ending. That is a bit about me and how I ended up here on this site. Thanks for reading. I am hoping to get to know others that have a similar problem.

Rusty

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:35 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hi Rusty and welcome. Thanks for sharing your story, it sounds like you have been through a lot. Even though the way each of us got here is different, we all ended up in the same place in the end. You will find a lot of good information and support here. I'm sure everyone will be envious that Dr. J is your doc :D I know I am.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:13 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hi Rusty. I, too, wanted to welcome you to the forum. It's great that Dr. Junig is your doctor! I'm sure you'll find this forum very supportive and informative. Hope you stick around and keep posting. See ya!

-I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.