It is currently Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: new here! hi !
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:28 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

hello! i am new here, but not to suboxone. i have been taking it for almost 2 years now. for pain and addiction to pain meds. i was just kicked out of my clinic for missing an appointment. i am a busy mother of three little boys, i homeschool, i am a student midwife ,i had a job as a doula until my car died and i could not afford to fix it. now i have no car and no phone,...i have had a great experience with suboxone. i have found it isnt as effective on pain as i had hoped, but the freedom from oxycontin addiction is amazing. i have my life back! i just had my third son on january 7th, a home birth that was so amazing and beautiful, he is perfect...he had no withdrawals what so ever and i also wanted to share that and my experience for any women out there who are pregnant and on suboxone..it seems so scary, but maybe i can help to reduce a lot of fear and misinformation. i am a bit worried about finding a new doctor! i live so far away from everywhere and theres no one but the one doc i was seeing withing 150 miles! i have no car...what should i do?