It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:15 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Ouch! I hope she made it to the third paragraph.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:14 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hell, I'm glad I made it to the third paragraph!!! After the first paragraph, my eyes were popping out of my head!! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:42 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I'm feeling this side effect too! When I was actively using vicodin and oxy I was horny all the time! My fiance' loved it! Then, of course, when I was coming down I didn't want anything to do with sex and if we had sex I didn't enjoy it one bit. I've been on sub for just a week and don't have a desire to have sex at all but when we have sex it's great! He wasn't too happy last night when I said no. He slept on the couch.So, I just thought maybe this could help someone experiencing the same thing. I'm waiting for a lot of side effects to get better because I'm lowering my dosage. From 8mg to 6mg. I was thinking about going down to 4mg because I know my dosage is too high but I don't think I should drop that drastically.

I hope things get better for the both of you. And it's gotta be the subs because men are always horny otherwise:)

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:29 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

[b][i]
OMG,I was falling out of my chair over here reading ReRaise posts till I got further down....OUCH..I hope she has a good sense of humor.
You scared the heck out of me,ReRaise and hope you were really joking. Now,I need a cigarette....LOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:39 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

LOL reraise! I was laughing before you even got serious. I have to say that it made my morning, so thank you!
I've obviously been busy raising a baby so I haven't been on here. But thought I'd pop in to give an update. We haven't had sex since before I gave birth, so nearing on 5 months now 0_o. I know. BUT my lack of desire to have sex post partum helped with the situation. As a matter of fact, he has asked to have sex a few times already! That's an improvement, don't you think? Who knew not having sex for 5 months was the answer! Anyway, hopefully when we find the time and energy we will be able to revive our sex life that's pretty much been on life support this whole time. Thanks, everyone, again for your input! You guys are awesome!