It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:01 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

What's up guys I should have registered on here along time ago as I've been a longtime lerker lol but I'm from filthadelphia in 26 now and I've been an opiate addict since 2011 , I've been in and out of rehabs yada yada relapse ,clean time , relapse ,clean time . You all know how it goes well I got started on suboxone last year around February and stayed on it til i decided to drop from 16mg a day to 8mg as I was perfectly fine on 8 well long story short the beginning of August a good friend of my oded and died (I had no idea he was using ) which triggered me for some stupid reason into a relapse more like my ex helped me too but ultimate we can't blame other people we do what we do but yea i relapsed one time did the whole process ived the crap which was black and guess what plunger not even half way down still tied off I over dosed and died for I don't even know how long , my mother is a nurse and knew I had a problem and always kept narcan in the house just incase well that morning my sister put the narcan kit on her dresser , well I fell out , at some point they come back from the store and start banging on the door no response , my mom pick axed the door down to find me as stated above (and I apologize if it's too graphic ) put the damn stick out of my hand untied my arm and drug me outta the bathroom into the hallway where she did cpr after iming me with a huge shot of narcan which got me breathing some and once I was breathing some she "hot shoted" my via iv , well I woke up on he floor hearing her calling my name for what felt like forever , the fire department standing over me with pedics , freezing cold and I mean it's a cold like no you cannot describe unless it happens to you. But me stupidly I go with the medics to the er sign my self out decide they ruined my high or whatever and get another for later that night well little did I know while I was out get crap they had 302'd me again for the 3rd time (I was also not taking my klonopins as percribed at the time which has a lot to do with it). But that was my horror story now they detoxed me but would not put me back on suboxone so I had about a month of clean time after that before getting a settlement and using again til I ran outta play money and went into the whole use for one or two days and be sick for three before I got more for two days until I got sick of it and said I had enough so I got some suboxone and was taking 8mg strips for a bit found a doctor at 200 a visit who "lost" my lab work back in March so I've been paying out of pocket and taking about 4mg a day and occasionally I'll take 12 just to load my receptors up nice and good . Well the past two weeks I did it again and relapsed like an ass and just took the last two mg of suboxone I had saved up until I get more. It's so hard to find a doctor near me that I can afford or that's taking new patients . Not sure what info I'm aloud to say or anything so I've been vege . But glad to have finall joined

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:30 am 

Welcome to the forum Cpillaging,

I'm not sure on what to say about your post. Are you ready for recovery or is there still some part of you that still wants to use opiates? IMO, no one really has a slip while taking Suboxone. If you were taking it correctly then it blocked your receptors and stopped your high unless you took so much that it kicked it off your brain. Plus the fact that no cravings were there so it appears you just want to keep using your DOC and then fall back on to Suboxone when you've had enough pain. Sound about right?

Is it just a game with the Suboxone or do you really want to improve your life? No life event is a reason to slip. Being on Sub allows you to handle all of lifes problems w/o having to resort to H or whatever.

Maybe I have it all wrong. Tell us how you're doing today and sorry this response took so long.

rule

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:58 am 

So ur completely out of suboxone now right? I'm wondering how ur doing without sub and wondering if u went bk to the bk and forth again. I remember those using days of sick not sick sick not sick....there's nothing worth me ever going bk to that again. I barley had the will to get out of bed during those days. I obsessed all day every day. Literally lost everything including my children during that time and still kept using. Nothing worked until I found suboxone. When that obsession was lifted and my cravings were under control, I was done. I've had rough times since but nothing worth making me go bk out there to using again. It's getting worse and worse out there. In a town a couple hrs away from me, there were 12 overdoses in a matter of 5 to 6 hrs the other day. The heroin that was being sold overdosed 12 ppl. I also read in another town, there were warnings of counterfeit pills circulating that was killing ppl. They thought they were buying one thing and it was something even more deadly. It's time to step out of this life. It's playing Russian roulette, it's always been deadly but it's even worse now.

U need to get bk to a doctor who offers suboxone treatment. Stop going around others that's still using, it's almost impossible to be around it and not go bk to those ways. U have to be ready, ready to stop and commit to ur treatment. If ur not ready or committed, you'll just keep going in circles. I hope ur ok and ur very welcome to be here :)

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:13 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

What's up I'm from Philly too. There are a few places here that are cheap. One in west Philly is 150 for the visit. Where I go is totally free. No visits and the medication is free. It's also in Center City which is easy to get to. They also do Saturday visits. If you have any questions let me know.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:31 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Hi, hope ur hanging in....I live in the Poconos, which is about 90 minutes via turnpike. There is a good sub Dr here, always accepting new patients and he takes all insurances including Obamacare or state or welfare or whatever you want to call it. May take a few weeks to get in tho, but If ur interested lmk.
Best of luck to u