It is currently Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:32 pm 

For 2015, this card seems to equal Zubslov in savings.
RB film savings up to 225 dollars. Much better than thd 45 dollar card.
You must be without ins, on the film to receive these savings!!
Go to or google Suboxone Discount Card to print one out..
To all of you lucky enough to be on Subutex, you wont need this.
GREAT WAY TO START THE NEW YEAR!! Ill be saving over 100 dollars.
Ill take it...
Razor..

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:27 pm 

Omg razor thank u very much! I hope this works for me. I have no insurance and I always use the $50 coupon every month. If I could save anything more than the 50 I already do would be so fabulous. I'd never known about this if not for u so again thank u. I get 42 strips every 28 days. I couldn't tell exactly what I'd be saving by looking on the website, how can u tell an exact amount or do u just have to wait until u go to the pharmacy with ur script and coupon card? I'll actually be going next week so this is perfect. Thank u for bringing this to my attention. Have a wonderful new year :)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:04 pm 

Hey Jenn,
Take fhe total of what you pay, divide that total by 42.that ll give you what your paying a film.
Then you can subtract 2.22 from the film price a piece. Then add that back up..you ll see your savi gs.
Or.....
Anyway, i pay 274 a month @6.50 a film.minus 2.22 gives me a total of 4.28 x 42=179.00..

Not bad...and no im not a math wiz...lol
Raz...

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:00 pm 

Ok I got it, thank u so much!! I never go to the suboxone site anymore and if not for u bringing that to my attention I wouldn't have ever saw this and I doubt my pharmacy would have told me lol. The cheapest place in my area per strip is 9.00, can u believe that? I pay $378 a month for those little suckers. So when I did the math with the coupon I'll end up with almost $100 in savings and that my friends I'll take! Everyone who pays cash and on the strips please check this out, any amount we can save on this expensive medicine that can save our lives is awesome. Great new year present!!! :) :)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:44 pm 

So folks, seems the new card ISNT all its cracked up to be. I ended up payingvthe same amount.
Pharmacist said somewhere aloug the line the pricd went up during the new year.
I hope others do better than i just did.
However, I suppose i need to be thankful I didnt have to pay more than I was.
If the generics were much cheaper, i switch. But i like and need the films for my tapering.
Getting to the point where it may be time . Idk..

Good luck with the card...razor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:52 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I would've thought the price was going down, with the news of Reckitt selling off the Suboxone side to someone... I actually was preparing for the $50 off my $100 copay to end as of 12/31...but when I checked the Here to Help site on 12/27, I saw they extended it until June 2015...

And the price went UP??? Hopefully it's just the pharmacy raised their price and not the cost for suppliers/distributors....
I hate to think my ins will be charged more than the $501 / month they already pay for me to get Sub...
But then again, that's why we pay $3800 a year in BCBS insurance...so I guess it evens out along the way.

I am glad they have a program in place to help people who don't have benefits. I've been there for the first 2 years I was in treatment and I know what it's like to buy 5 Suboxone at a time...or 3..or 10 on a lucky day..

There's absolutely no joy in choosing between food and Suboxone, or being forced to decide on bills, or saving your life. The struggle is real, and I am glad I made it through without saying "aw hell, it's cheaper to just do my drugs than keep struggling, juggling and choosing..."

Now I'm here to say that it would've likely lead to my death if I had no stayed so firmly planted in treatment.

RIP little brother. Gone, but not forgotten.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:07 pm 

Well i do understand this, I have to pay to have this treatment. Simple.
It looked to me that Walmart raised the price. I was paying around 325 a month,plus 50 off with card. To 275.
New card with 2.22 cents off a strip. I payed ,again 275...so ya Jonathan, it was them.
Id like to kknow just how much these generics cost. Need to look into it myself i guess.I could drop my dose more, and i am. 4 years cleanEnough next weds, so maybe its time for me to bring it down. Costs will drop too. And hey, my dr visits are 60 bucks. Not bad ...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:46 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Sorry razor ,sucks it didn't offer any additional benefit for you..did I read your post right your gonna taper some ? Was just curious