It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:50 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Just wanted to let all of you who currently take suboxone know that there's a new copay card available that is valid throughout the remainder of 2012. It's a *$0 copay card that will work for up to $50 copay for your subs. So for those of you who are able to use insurance to cover your subs, this means that if your copay is $50 or less, you will have NO copay.
For others, like myself, who don't use my insurance for subs (they only covered it for 2 months last year) this card will simply discount the cost of your meds by $50.
My doctor gave me the card yesterday, but you can get this card on the suboxone website. I need to go there and print another one for my husband because we each have to have our own card with unique ID numbers. As most of you know, the current discount card for $45 off expires the end of March, so its good to know this will be good from April - December of this year.
One last thing - the copay card is ONLY good for the suboxone films. If you take the tablets, the discount will not apply.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:03 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hopefully this card will work for $50 off the purchase for those of us who don't have a copay since we don't have insurace? I'm just wondering because the old card didn't have the word "copay" on it, it just said $45 off.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:27 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

I'm pretty sure it will work for people like us who don't use our insurance for subs (since mine doesn't cover it), well, at least that's what my doctor told me - It should just discount the price by $50. I will get back to you tomorrow and let you know how it works for me since we're in the same situation as far as not using insurance. My husband and I are taking our prescriptions to the pharmacy in the morning and we will find out for sure how this copay card works for us.

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:02 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

They have some fine print either on the site, where you print it, or on the actual card itself..it stipulates how/where/etc it can be used. If I would've read that, it would have saved me from trying to use that other card for the pills when they had a coupon on it...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:19 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Yesss I was hoping this is Great news as mine ran out last month!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:13 am 
New Poster
New Poster

According to the fine print, you have to use your insurance card AND get 14 films before it will pay.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:12 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

oclafsti wrote:
Yesss I was hoping this is Great news as mine ran out last month!

yes you are right buddy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:45 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Just as an FYI for others who DON'T have insurance, you should try a free prescription drug card for suboxone. Try a few of them to see what gives the highest discount. This site lists a couple programs http://suboxone-coupons.com

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:32 am 
New Poster
New Poster

Suboxone saved my life. I was on 300mg oxycodone everyday for over a year and before I took 200mg Norco for years. I lost everything, savings, friends, cars, and borrowed and lied to everyone I know. I said enough is enough and got on Suboxone. I take 1 x 8mg a day and I have been clean for three months now. Had a buddy who stopped at the same time as me but did not go on Suboxone and he relapsed within a week. That's proof this is the only way to get of pills.
I also used the coupon and save $50.
Here is the coupon link: http://www.manufacturerdrugcoupons.com/suboxone-coupon/

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:27 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

They have always give me 50 dollars off of 14 films. I didn't even know that they took off less than that. And if anyone finds one of those drug cards that take off more than four bucks per script let me know, I haven't found one that is worth printing off. Most of them are just a couple of bucks, I know that helps but make a bigger dent in it so the cost of ink is worth printing it off. Seriously thinking about switching over to the Zubsolv, because their coupon is for 75 bucks instead of 50. I think the actual cost of the medication is the same, so it will save a extra 25 bucks. That does help out quite a bit there. I can do a lot with 25 bucks lol. That is all kinds of cases for my new hopefully phone that I am trying to get here soon. Love saving up for something and finally getting it, makes it feel so good when it comes in the mail. Cheers!!