It is currently Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:02 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I am a fellowship trained Addiction Psychiatrist new to the Phoenix area. I did my residency and fellowship in Boston. I will be opening a clinic at the end of this year (2014) in the East Valley area of Phoenix called 2nd Chance Treatment. It will be an insurance-based addiction clinic offering treatment for opioid and alcohol addictions with use of Suboxone and Vivitrol. I can also treat co-occurring psychiatric disorders in addition to prescribe Suboxone and Vivitrol. I have over 3 years of experience in managing Suboxone patients. 2nd Chance will be accepting most commercial insurances and Medicare. There will also be a self-pay option. Please write me a message if you want more information. I'm looking forward to providing evidence-based addiction treatment to the Phoenix area.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:49 pm 

Thank you so much for letting us know about your new practice! Please update this thread as you get ready to open and when you start accepting people for your practice. Thank you for accepting most insurance! That is really helpful to a lot of folks who are already struggling. Evidence based treatment is sorely needed in this country!

Amy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:05 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I'm just following up my original post. My clinic now has a website up and running (posted below) with a launch date for the clinic of 12/01/14. Again, we will be accepting most commercial insurances and Medicare (along with a self-pay option if a patient elects) for Suboxone or Vivitrol treatment. Please feel free to contact me at info@2ndchancetreatment.com.

www.2ndchancetreatment.com

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:43 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Do you prescribe suboxone for maintenance therapy? Long term treatment?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:22 pm 

Peggy the original poster has a link to their website posted. U should definitely click on it, it's in ur area and it seems like a cool place to start searching. Honestly that doesn't happen very often...... someone looking for a doctor and finding one that's posted on this forum all in the same area.

The poster also said in an earlier post to send them a private message and they'd get bk to u. I know that was all in 2014 but it's a good place to start.