It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:21 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I never thought this day would come. While screwing up everything in my life during a drug filled 6 years of pure hell i lost the one girl ive even known that understood me. I found suboxone through a friend. Skip forward just over 2 years. Got my girl back and have a child coming into our lives. This is all great and i do owe alot of getting my life back to suboxone. But.. I'm so done, but my mind keeps telling me to keep taking for just alittle longer. I'm down to about 2mg a day, sometimes 1mg, sometimes 3mg.. i havent taken more than 4mg a day in over 6months. It should be easy to stop right?? I have no sex drive, I feel completely emotionless, I feel so unmotivated and nothing seems fun anymore. I want to be drug free in 2 months. Baby to be here in 5 months. I want to beable to be the best Dad i posibly can be and i know i can not be this while taking this STROOONNGGG drug! If the storys i have been reading are true, this is a very strong drug that can cause extreme withdrawls even dropping from the smallest dosage. I was told different from the doctor i went to(he no longer has a lisencse to practice in the state).. I know there is no easy way out, my adictive personality will always be part of my life. Does anyone know if that at home detox crap helps at all lol??? I really dont know the hole point of me sharing this... I"ve been to many other forums, just reading and learning more about what im going through. There are so many people on this drug, i had no idea! I guess i would like some advice.. some positive stories that show me emotions are still a part of my future. My motivation is my unborn child and my pregnant, very needy girlfriend :) (she does not know im still taking subs) my plan is to stop completly at the end off the month and spend all of next months detoxing.... thanks for listening to my random thoughts.. Maybe i should just stick to reading...