It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:53 am 
New Poster
New Poster

Hi,

I've been addicted to tramadol for a couple of years now. Recently I've been taking around 15 50mg pills a day. I just took a job overseas and decided not to bring any with me so that I could finally kick the habit. I will be here 2 months. My mother in law gave me 2 and a half 8mg suboxone pills in case I got in trouble with withdrawals. After the 1st 16 hrs with no trammies I started feeling terrible and took half of one. Then 24 hrs later I took the other half. After that I took a fourth of one every 24 hours and have been feeling ok ever since.

At this point I've got 3 quarter pieces left. It's been 4 or 5 days since my last dose of tramadol. My question is how should I go about finishing off the last of these subs? Should I just continue taking fourths every 24 hours until they're gone? That would only give me 3 more days. Should I break them into 1/8's or what? I don't know how my body is going to react when they are gone. Right now I'm feeling fine with no w/d symptoms, but I know that won't last when I run out of subs.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated since I will have to do this bare knuckle.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:54 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I don't know much about Tramadol, but have read the w/d is a little different than most opioids.

I guess you could try breaking them into 1/2's again, and that will last you longer. Like you said, if you don't have enough then you have to white knuckle it. It'd be better if you saw a doctor though. Suboxone is powerful stuff and a little can do a lot.

Problem is that it'll be too easy to relapse, but, you are going overseas so perhaps that may help prevent you from doing so (unless you go to a country where tramadol is OTC or something!)