It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: Need that support!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:51 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

So. I'm on school vacation. I decided to take the last does yesterday, at work. felt ok. Until I came home to sleep. My legs hurt so bad.Ben gay was ok until i rubbed my eyes. No to smart. I decided to stop cold turkey.
I spoke with the the administrator and ended up sending me to a methadone clinic to meet his dad who is the doctor. Topis discussed: Sleep; answer: all great people dont sleep. Its over rated and get over it. I dont need sleep
my heart pounding: gave me a taper of Clonidine. Amazing. that did help. And that was it. The doc just said to just stop. I got Xananx 2mg to sleep from Mexico, in my name to get me through these next weeks. im stopping. Oh Xanax sucks. I hate it. It is the only thing to help me sleep. I hat3 it so bad. It is the last think I take. i makes me so goggy. I do not enjoy it.
My plan: Jump. today is day 2. I almost got up to take Subxone last night , but I didnt. I figured I will stop counting days and when it happens it happens. The problem with trying to get a time frame is that typically doesnt work out. just got it out of my mind. Ans when my maker decides I cant take no more, then He will take it. I dont feel like it will be easy. Im sure another couple of months. I promise. when this is done I will post my entire story. pretty messed up and can happen to professionals too. Its up to me if I want to stop. I just need to remember to take one minute, 15 minute, 45 minutes, hours, then finally a day at a time!
Thanks for reading!
One day at a time sweet Jesus.
[/color]

Post subject: Re: Need that support!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:51 pm 

Many folks who jump find it useful to either flush their sub or give it to a friend for safekeeping. It would definitely be easier not to take it if it wasn't around!

Amy