It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: Progress Made
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:59 pm 

ATFG,

Thanks for the positive post. Reading good news is always welcome here so keep it up. IMO, you should be okay on 6 mg's. 4 is supposedly the ceiling to saturate your receptors, then ad 2 mg's more for good measure, and voila, you feel good. Also take heed of TD's advice. Take as much Bupe as it takes to get yourself from using that gear of yours. Have you thrown away all that stuff yet? If not, do so immediately and don't look back. You know already that the majority of this is mental. Stay the course you're on and in short time it will be the norm. Don't even worry about the scars either. Over time they will lessen and fade.

(footnote) "Progress, not perfection" is a para-phrase taken from Chapter 3 of the Big Book of Alcoholics Anonymous. (I'm not that clever)

Rule

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:05 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

thanks again guys. Almost been 12 hours now and I haven't felt this good mentaly in a while...I was so stressed thinking I'd never get out of that DUMB situation!

Agreed, I will do as much bupe as I need to stop shooting. However, the way things are going, I think I'll be fine with 4-6mgs per day. I'll keep you updated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:00 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

hi all, just figured I'd post a quick update! It's been 5 days since the last time I muscle shot any subs and I'm doing fine. Some days are a little bit tougher than others (just a little bit of anxiety once in a while but nothing I can't handle and prob 99% mental), but overall, I'm doing great. I've been taking an average of about 8mg/day sublingually. Roughly 4-5mg in the AM and 3-4mg in the PM. Granted, I don't get that tiny bit of euphoria that I got when IMing, but f@ck that. I'm doing this the right way now and proud of it. I still have a couple of abscesses pending or healing which I've seen the DR about, but in the next week or so when those are healed, this will all be behind me and that's a great feeling.

Thanks again for all your support. I'll be honest, when i first posted here it felt kinda corny and I'm thinking to myself, what's the point, but you guys have definitely made a difference and gave me the "kick in the a55", strength, and support I needed to do this!!

Have a great day! God bless!

Regards,
ATFG

Our Sponsors
 Post subject: congrats
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:15 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Good to hear that you are doing good. i was pulling for you. And I apologize if my post upset you. Its just the mom in me to be that way. It came from a good place. I am so glad you are doing well. You might try to buy some antibacterial bath soap to wash your skin, this is not medical advice, but I have had boils and abscesses since I was quite young, and I found that during a flare it really helped. And as far as the scars, there are a lot of lotions and ointments that help fade them. It might be worth a shot if you are really bothered by them. Please keep us updated and I am so glad you are doing well. To watch what you went thru and make it gives us all a little bit of hope. :)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:29 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hey dude, you just responded and posted on a nearly three year old, dormant thread. Interesting way to introduce yourself to the rest of the group. Were you a breech delivery as well or have you just recently started jumping in ass first?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:43 pm 

Your so right don, I dumped the thing.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:54 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

And now my, somewhat clever, comment makes zero sense. Thanks a lot. Glad to see that the sensorship here is still alive and well. Grrrrrrrrrrrr more minutes out of my life I can't get back.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:41 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

'And now my, somewhat clever, comment makes zero sense'

Took me about 1.2 seconds to figure out what happened. Bummed that I missed the comment, must have been particularly egregious.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:19 am 

Me too! Took me 1.2 seconds to figure it out too.

We really try not to censor things too much. When someone flagrantly breaks the rules of the forum, however, it's in our job description to take 'em down!

Your comment was still funny though!

Amy