It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:02 pm 
Super-Duper Poster
Super-Duper Poster

Well took a break. Going to slow it for the holidays. Start 0.5mg tomorrow. Have a busy weekend. It's from 0.5mg so it's progress. Got slowed this week. Hope to do the weekend and drop to 0.4 my Monday or Tuesday. Have been feeling okay just the nights and morning a nuisance. Not to bad just their. Mostly anxiety and the GI am making it will post soon. DB

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:25 pm 
Super-Duper Poster
Super-Duper Poster

well I did not take it lite. I went for the 0.4 and wow. I started wen last week went ok thought I had a stomach bug. all was good until Friday. gut rot and shits then Friday night I thought I was going to die. I had waves of nausea so bad I could not even walk, I was afraid I did not have time to make it to the bathroom. I had some small releases but nothing major I guess because I had not appetite and no food to throw. then ok sat and the sun I was ok until nighttime 330 in the morning guts hurting bad. I laid their because I cant keep my temp. I was so cold I could have frozen the freezer. today flat out sucked anxiety, cold with 4 layers of clothing with cold sweats in too. This was a big surprise as most of the others after 0.8 were not bad. I cant eat, not too sick anymore just no appetite. I always said the gut mess was the biggest for me but this coldness is bad. anxiety bad. I almost broke and took another dose but I did not. almost reminds me of straight up W/D, without all the extra. oh well this too shall pass just figure I would post. I am on day 6. may extend this one.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:25 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I'm a little confused, did you actually have a stomach bug or do you believe it was all withdrawal symptoms? I'm going to go with stomach bug, because I can't imagine all those symptoms from a dose drop of .5 to .4mgs. Either way, I am glad you're on the mend! Take it slow.. very slow. No need to push yourself when you're already sick.

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:44 pm 
Super-Duper Poster
Super-Duper Poster

on sorry I did 0.5 I day, then 0.4mg. I think it may have been both. last night I had RLS + RAS bad. I never had theses symptoms before even in my darkest hour. I think I am cresting below levels to be straight up. My mind is so fucked up I cant explain. My anxiety even with 2mg of clonazepam was strait up shit. I had to take 3mg clony and 1200mg of soma plus banana and multi to stop it. I am sweating like a stuck pig. I am not deterred from my goal even if I am never clean again. sub is gone. I know this has helped me realize my addiction but dam. every drop its like a day or 2-3 or horrid, and I have done a bunch now. I cant even count how many times I have done this mess. I guess its part of the price you pay, but for god sake I have paid. I will do my normal drop of 0.2 in a few days and good bye. Sickness does not stop me it just sucks bad. these chills I have had for days now can kiss it. I need to be more apathetic to my own problems/needs, but I cant. I never give in or drop pride until death do us part. I know I posted I may wait at 0.4mg but no way, I am going all the way, that is why I choose to taper. My back still hurts I just refuse to acknowledge it. funny I had 2 back surgery's and never felt like this, but I need to make pain my new friend or end up an eternal junky. Plus for me they don't kill pain, nothing does at all because I boosted up my tolerance. I cant care anymore I stress or shit gets worse for me. amazing how your brain can fluctuate in stressful times. bring it, lobotomy time, ehhhhh. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:52 pm 
Super-Duper Poster
Super-Duper Poster

oh yea and I am still cold as the artic with multiple clothing, but better today.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:50 pm 
Super-Duper Poster
Super-Duper Poster

Well feel much better now. The last 2 days were not too bad. Eating good stomach OK, must have had a viral component to what I was feeling. I almost misted my pm dose last night. Took your advice TD and added on a few days even though I didn't want to. But you were right, better safe than sicker. I plan to drop to 0.2mg Tuesday. I can't believe how far I have come. I think I am going to do the 0.1mg dose just to be safe. Should be done by new year. :D

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:25 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

How're you doing?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:26 am 
Super-Duper Poster
Super-Duper Poster

I'm OK I guess. Think I'm at 2.5mg a day. Have bad sleep though and I sweat all night. Can't get over this cold all the time feeling. I guess I need to start an exercise plan to get my blood moving. My back is hurting everyday but I manage with an a leave or however you spell it. So that make the exercise Hard. I guess this is my last dose should last a week or so. Then I think it's time to stop. I'll keep posting. DB

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:31 am 
Super-Duper Poster
Super-Duper Poster

Well I did it. Yesterday was my last dose. Like 0.125. Feelling ok so far. Cant believe I made it. I was tapering since aug.Anyone have any ideas for the cold feeling except a bath or heat. Well im stoked I also quit smokimg after 20 years ho ra. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:34 am 

Good luck DB!! I hope you come through with only the most minimal symptoms. Also, a really BIG congratulations for quitting smoking!!!

Amy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:37 pm 
Super-Duper Poster
Super-Duper Poster

yea the smoking was a tough one, but compared to what I have been through its really nothing. I don't feel it anything can compare to opioid addiction. you know I heard one say its a lot different when you have bottoms you meet. ie sleeping on your friends couch, homeless, anything that can make you realize you must change or die. I guess you can add that to almost any vise. if its causing you problems you will change or be changed somehow. the somehow is what you never what to find out because it usually bad or out of your control. I am glad I had and still have some control. I guess the moral to me is there is always hope. 8)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:53 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Congratulations, DB! Way to go! :D

To quit smoking at the same time as jumping, or near the same time, is extra-special, and very difficult to do. Takes a strong mind and will, along with huge disipline measures, but you did it anyway!

You have one week now already! The time goes fast. Keep adding up the days and stay strong to temptation. You should be very proud of yourself. Take care and please update as you are able.

Karen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:41 am 
One Month or More
One Month or More

DB, where are you at in your suboxone jump? Are you still counting days post jump or are you tapering still?

I dont see any more on this thread? I thought I saw that you jumped but now not sure?

Can you give me some advice?

Im back at .25 twice a day but similar to RCA, it has now been over a week and instead of feeling more power now to drop I woke up this morning with sweats, agitation and weakness. I have been pushing my first dost till 12noon or so but yesterday took it at 11:30am and this morning thinking of taking it even earlier. Have I just let the drug build up more as I felt that I could pace myself more in the beginning coming off days I went without it (or tried that is pushing myself all day in misery to take some later in day) ..now I am getting more and more anxious to take my dose.

Im going backwards?

Should I just jump again (at .5) or try to taper down my late afternoon dose or what?

Any others reading this I would be grateful your thoughts.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:28 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Karen123 wrote:
DB, where are you at in your suboxone jump? Are you still counting days post jump or are you tapering still?

I dont see any more on this thread? I thought I saw that you jumped but now not sure?

Im back at .25 twice a day but similar to RCA, it has now been over a week and instead of feeling more power now to drop I woke up this morning with sweats, agitation and weakness. I have been pushing my first dost till 12noon or so but yesterday took it at 11:30am and this morning thinking of taking it even earlier. Have I just let the drug build up more as I felt that I could pace myself more in the beginning coming off days I went without it (or tried that is pushing myself all day in misery to take some later in day) ..now I am getting more and more anxious to take my dose.

Im going backwards?

Should I just jump again (at .5) or try to taper down my late afternoon dose or what?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNy3-6ooMTc

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:42 am 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

no_boop_shoo_be_doop wrote:
Karen123 wrote:

Im going backwards?

That's clever Boop, but my "2 cents" is that she needs to "jump" when she's ready, and I'm pretty sure you agree?? But then again, when are any of us truly "ready" to make ourselves even more uncomfortable! ?? Maybe she (and I) should just "jump"! :)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:22 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

rca1004 wrote:
no_boop_shoo_be_doop wrote:
Karen123 wrote:

Im going backwards?

That's clever Boop, but my "2 cents" is that she needs to "jump" when she's ready, and I'm pretty sure you agree?? But then again, when are any of us truly "ready" to make ourselves even more uncomfortable! ?? Maybe she (and I) should just "jump"! :)

When you're ready :wink: Doing it at the same time would be cool I think, if you can plan it that way. Might be awesome insofar as helping each other.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:32 pm 
Super-Duper Poster
Super-Duper Poster

right

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:53 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Right on, brother man.

I didn't realize it was such an older thread resurrection until after the fact. Karen had brought it up and it was by your more recent "Junkhead thread", then later I read back a way. Sounds like you've been through the wringer with tapering, ugh.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:02 pm 
Super-Duper Poster
Super-Duper Poster

yea this was my first real taper, I was tapering before this many times just failed and I failed this time irony ehh, but this is how I found the site and saved myself from destruction.