It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:17 pm 
One Month or More
One Month or More

Congrats! I did a really quick week taper from 4MG to .5MG and today is my second day with no suboxone and I can relate to you!

I also feel pretty much fine, some of that "blah" feeling but nothing crazy.. But sleep remains to be the biggest issue. I'll think I'm fine and then go to sleep and toss and turn and have problems getting comfortable. Very odd, but I'm sure it'll get better.

Keep us posted ! Congrats!!!!! :D

Post subject: Day 14
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:20 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Today marks day 14, exactly two weeks since I first started with this whole endeavor. I feel almost entirely back to normal now. My sleep is a lot better, my appetite is back, and my stomach problems are almost nonexistent. I have more energy and desire to do things that I didn't while on the Subs. I'm feeling really good about everything.

Thanks again to everyone that has been following my progress. If you're in the same process, just remember that things get easier day by day. You'll be feeling back to normal in no time!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:27 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Today is day 18! I only really think about it when I come to the site to post. It's become normal not to wake up and have to dose, and that's a great feeling. Really the only lingering symptom I have is sleep. I'm still taking the trazodone to sleep and I wake up at 5am everyday for about 30 mins. I'd say with the med I'm getting 7 hours of solid sleep. Could be worse I guess, but next week I'll start skipping days on that and cross my fingers I can get some solid sleep without it.

Day 15 and 16 I had some cravings to take Suboxone, but I don't have any and I have absolutely no connections to get any. I made myself busy and got my mind off of it. The mental game for me was again by far the hardest part. The w/d symptoms (besides the sleep) already feel like ancient history. The first week was the worst, the first 5 days were the hardest.

I hope everyone who has been following my progress is doing well and that I was able to give people some motivation to make a change. It's not the easiest thing to do, but I feel 100% better than I did while I was on it. Everyday it does get easier and easier to forget the crutch that I used for the last 3 years.

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:15 pm 
3 Months or More
3 Months or More

Wow you powered right thru that. Any advice? I'll take anything lol I've been repeating to myself that xyz symptom isn't there or I feel good etc but I think that just made things confusing lol. Trying to stay on top of this is pretty...I don't want to say hard, but involved. It seems like its a constant thing and I'm at 26 days..