It is currently Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: Need help
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:19 am 
New Poster
New Poster

Hi,

My name is mehreen and I am 27 years old. I am from Bangladesh. The reason why I have signed in as a member of this forum is I am suspecting my husband is addicted... he is 28 years old and we got married last year. I have a doubt from the very beginning when I started seeing small bottles, syrenge and buterfly needle to his pocket or wallet.. He told me that he is doing a fevor to one of his friend who needs an expensive pain killer for his mother... But as it is very rare and not available in drug stores hence he is helping him out to finding this injection.. I was quite fine with his answer.. but after that I am started finding the same old stuff.. one day I chechk the injection which named buprenorphine 'lupegesic' and 'tedigesic'... I dont knwo why i was very uncomfortable with this... We met for the first time on 2009 november and from that time till today I am seeing such things... I didnt asked anything to him. But, recently I am seeing he always in scarcity of money... he has lots of loans to others and he cannot even give it back on time....he lies to me constantly...
He spend almost more than a hour in bathroom and often we fight for thsi... when I told him why he spend too much of time in bathroom he said nothing much... One night, once he return from bathroom, I chekced his pants and find all stuffs like injection, needles...my mom in law has found the injection of buprenorphine on hte bathroom... We are gettign such thing constantly and now I am quite sure he doesnt do this for his friend. But he does not have any such symptoms which will make me feel he is addicted... I started reading on internet and find the symptoms of having buprenorphine which are constipation, drowsy feel, low sex drive which was present in my husband... Thousand time I have asked him about this but he never admit... I am very fraustrated and feeling helpless.. I dont know how to get him into his normal life...he is a banker and we get lots of complaint about him from his bank.. Can you please help me to get a solution? Recently he is saying as you dont trust me lets go and test.. I dont even know what kind of test can identify if he is addicted or not? Which test can identify buprenorphine in his body?