It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: need help
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 12:08 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

I never blogged before so bare with me. I moved to south Florida to get clean. I'm 29 and had many failed attempts to be totally clean off everything, I would love that but my track record isn't encouraging. So I came to Florida was in treatment for 64 days . stayed in a recovery house. Well I got a job because they were putting the pressure on me. I got a job doing water restoration. I made money and moved out of that shit hole. I wound up getting high (no eexcuse) it just happened. I've been able to manage keeping my job and place. I've been at the job three months and my insurance should turn on in a week or two. I been trying to buy subs off the street until then but, it ain't like philly were I can walk to the corner and buy them off someone. I don't want to get high, but I'm an addict and I can't control it when the impulse kicks in. Subs are the only thing that works . I've been breaking g off little pieces to stretch it out cause I don't know when I'll find them again. I'm the kinda addict that uses till I od . I don't wanna die. Has anyone been in this situation before? I really need someone's experience . I need help on how to get threw this

Post subject: Re: need help
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 4:47 pm 

Hi spaceghost215 and welcome to the forum,

Sorry you haven't received many responses yet but it is a holiday weekend here in the USA. Give it some time and others will post behind me.

There is another reason people may be avoiding this thread and that is because it sounds like you are right on the edge of asking someone to send you some Suboxone illegally. You didn't come right out and ask, but that is the underlying tone I get from your post. Please don't go down that road. (hopefully I'm wrong)

The only suggestion I can make is for you to find a Suboxone doctor that will take your insurance and pay cash for the first visit. I agree, an addict w/o something to stop the cravings is in bad company. You can also try the emergency ward. It is my understanding that they are authorized to give you one days amount, one day at a time for three days. Some may say no, so some phone calls are in order before you go in. They just may not be aware of the law concerning Suboxone.

Please be careful and don't seek out any other opiates. Put all your energy into finding some Suboxone until you can get it regularly. We sure don't want you to od out there. If all else fails, go to a NA meeting and tell them what's happening. Maybe someone will keep you company for a week until you get on the right path of recovery.

I hope to hear back when you are stable on Suboxone.

rule

P.S. I deleted your other duplicate thread. You only need one.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 5:19 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

No not at all I just feel alone in this . i m definitely not asking that

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 8:00 pm 

Good. After re-reading your post I may have over reacted. How are you feeling now? Have you had any luck getting some Suboxone at all?

I would never wish w/d's on anyone who didn't quit on purpose.