It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject: Need help/suggestions
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:16 am 
Like Glenbee said, my story is weird and im not like the rest of you guys. I got addicted to subs in the first place and now i cant quit. I thought this would be the place to come and try to help me get off these suboxone but apparently not, maybe i need an Opiate forum where they can be more understanding of my special circumstances.... I did a methadone forum once and lets just say it was good for me. So, if anyone has a forum in mind id like to see it. thankss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:47 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Becoming dependent on opiates whether it be heroin, subs or vicodin doesn't make a difference in my opinion.

There are several posts here about people who are working towards their goal of getting off. This is a very friendly forum so I would encourage you to stick around.

If you are addicted to subs then what? Well I have read some have had success with Kratom. If you are really ready to get off you will need the help of a doctor. You need a legal script and some care. That is something that you will have to accept and once you do will likely be big relief.

Don't be too hard on yourself about the whole thing. There are worse things to be addicted to than Sub.

If you don't have a legal script for suboxone, that would be the place to start in your journey to get off ironically.

Wish you the best,

Ryan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:41 am 
Thanks Ryan, and the best to youu as well.

I tried stickin around here and gave it every chance i thought was a reasonable amount . Liek i said, my story is differant. I'm not on maintanence, i didnt get on subs because i was slammin H, not on it for pain management. I am just a dude hooked on subs and had the hardest time gettin off it, wasted half a decade tryin to do so..... And i dont have the best reputaion on thnis forum. I always say suboxone can be evil at a certain point and many disagree. So they will say what they say and always throw in my face prior posts or actions from me that they think will get them a cheap vote. We all can feel when you are not welcome or someone doesn't like you or what you stand for. I'm just saying....... i feel it alot. When i check my mailbox here and i'm seeing more people that want to argue and say im a bad person or im too naive i am inevidable to fail.. I am not going to take that. There are lots of cool people here adn i want to say thanks too.... GOINGSTRONG, ROMEO, CASIE, AMBER, JOHNBOY, NEMESISS, for putting a smile on my face. We are all here to get or continue to get better, and i'm just not getting that. When someones nasty hurtful words lead someone to have a slip up, its time to leave this forum.

This is just my good bye for the 4-5 months i was here and l deeply appreciate the heartfilled advice that many have shown. I just cant do the negative stuff anymore. Even to the people that where being on their high horse with me throwing down messages of judgement, I always showed support in there recoveries. GlennBee was about to jump, and i wished him the best and really was rooting for him..... Lets just say i didnt get anythign near the same from him.

Forum's are really really important in recoveries. Someone, I'm really pleading here for another forum i could join and work on what we call the road to recovery. I'm sorry to the people i have helped or has helped me. But what it comes down to is.... Most of the messages and posts have been upsetting me and bringing me down. I think i'm just misunderstood in my means of recovery and delivery of my posts. Either way GOOD LUCK ALL YOU SUBBERS! you can get off this stuff when the time is right! Its got to be the hardest long term detox in the world, but its very do able.

If anyone wants to stay in touch my email is nyeswarrior@yahoo.com PEACE OUT cub SCOUTS! haha

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:37 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Ah, I wasn't aware of all that but I totally understand. I like to have a place to come if I have a question or need some support. But most of the time, I stay away from all the drug related stuff on the internet. When I was a junky I would search and search but now, I just like to forget about all that and get on in my own world.

Have fun and good luck to ya.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:13 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Winningduhepic wrote:
When someones nasty hurtful words lead someone to have a slip up, its time to leave this forum.

This is just my good bye for the 4-5 months i was here and l deeply appreciate the heartfilled advice that many have shown. I just cant do the negative stuff anymore. Even to the people that where being on their high horse with me throwing down messages of judgement, I always showed support in there recoveries. GlennBee was about to jump, and i wished him the best and really was rooting for him..... Lets just say i didnt get anythign near the same from him.

First, are you trying to blame me for your choice to use? There is only one person that can take accountability for our addictions and that is ourselves.

Second, I have supported you on this forum, I can dig up the old threads if you like. I was just trying to give you a reality check because you keep lying. You said you only did your fake account crap in your own threads but in reality you messed with a mom trying to get help for her son and in a pregnancy thread to name two. You said you were doing great and have 5 months off sub when you know that's a lie too. You said it to impact what you were talking about and I think that's fucked up. You also accused me of demonizing you for relapsing which is nuts- I was calling you out for lying about it just to prove your point. There are no "votes" on this forum. You seem to just want to form a team to agree with you.

If we can't own up to our own shit in recovery, we are doomed. I tried to tell you that in a pm even after the super nasty one you sent me.

I'm done, I do wish you success in recovery. I'm not here to argue

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:28 pm 
U just dont like me Glenn cuz i called you out first . so your really trying here...... I never blamed you for a relapse. ur so vein. It was someone called NOGROOVIN for calling me a bullshit no good human being when i appologized for having other accounts. And yea, i talked to the mother on another name, just to tell her if her son is going to use make sure he gets clean needles everytime from CVS. i used to do this myself. Its important to do needle exchanges, or do u think that is wrong GLENBEE? ur really nit pickin' . you obviously have a problem with me diggin up all this weird stuff so do both us a favor and leave me alone. And u say i lie about everything.....then you tell my whole story. How did u get my story? Oh yeah, i told the whole forum about every intricate detail about my recovery from, using heroin to get off suboxone, coming clean about the 2 accounts and sincerly appologizing about it, my slip ups........ I JUST THINK ITS FUNNY HOW YOU TRY AND HOLD THAT AGAINST ME, A USER..... Its okay if someone else slips up or trys differant ways to get off there DOC. but not winningduhepic.

I will say thanks for giving me that other suboxone forum www subsux com . I mainly feel u gave it to me so you are not faced with what i tell you.

Edited to break link to subsux.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:32 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Haha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:59 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Oh, so it's my fault you supposedly slipped up & not yours? Lol. That's rich, winning duh/ subsaves/ etc etc etc or whatever your name is this week. Lol. Yep- a person that creates several false characters for the sole purpose of fucking with a bunch of addicts begging for help is a bad person. You cluttered up the forum so much with your lies and stories that people were getting lost in the shuffle and leaving the forum as a result. That's right, I said you were a bad person for doing that & I meant it. Ya got dat dawg- dat's how I dooz it ninja- peace out homies- in da hoodz we be cappin ninjas for dis shit homes. Oh, I'm sorry, did I just steal one of your many characters? My bad.

How bout you do your thing & I'll do mine? We don't like each other. I don't bring your name up & you don't bring mine up. Deal? I don't post your nasty, obnoxious, PM's to me for all to see what you really are & you don't post mine- oh wait, I never sent you any, that's right. How about you keep me out of your posts? That'll do.

Post subject: Huh
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:11 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

[font=Arial] [/font] i think u r still lying. You are a weird little person who gets his jollies roaming around posting boards causing havoc. Youve tried to learn the lingo, so you can lie about who you are and what youre going through.
Its all a sham and you, our weird little poster knows it.

What, you want us to believe that TEN yrs ago you started popping subs? For what? Lol...were you all of twelve yrs old at the time. (I only say this because your posts and language sound like that of a teen)

I dont believe you and I dont think anyone here believes you anymore thats why no one replies to u, except the ones you provoke.

So be off...go to your meth boards, or the H boards, or maybe where you should try is the "I suffer from dillusions" boards, then you can fit right in and really F with people.

I am waiting, just waiting, for you to have your so called roommate post up and tell us how horrid we are and youve tried to take your life cuz we are all so mean....is that whats coming next? Some real drama you can wack off to?

Get a life and let others get on with theirs!

Best of luck to u crazy boy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:22 pm 
you're right guy on top. (i bet your on top of your guy a alot)

Keep analyzing pepole if it helps ur own recovery. but for your own sake. Good job, you got me pegged.

Post subject: Re: Huh
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:44 pm 
Cd65 wrote:
[font=Arial] [/font] i think u r still lying. You are a weird little person who gets his jollies roaming around posting boards causing havoc. Youve tried to learn the lingo, so you can lie about who you are and what youre going through.
Its all a sham and you, our weird little poster knows it.

What, you want us to believe that TEN yrs ago you started popping subs? For what? Lol...were you all of twelve yrs old at the time. (I only say this because your posts and language sound like that of a teen)

I dont believe you and I dont think anyone here believes you anymore thats why no one replies to u, except the ones you provoke.

So be off...go to your meth boards, or the H boards, or maybe where you should try is the "I suffer from dillusions" boards, then you can fit right in and really F with people.

I am waiting, just waiting, for you to have your so called roommate post up and tell us how horrid we are and youve tried to take your life cuz we are all so mean....is that whats coming next? Some real drama you can wack off to?

Get a life and let others get on with theirs!

Best of luck to u crazy boy!

I'm really putting more time in this then i should, but it honestly upsets me. I wish it wouldnt. But , its hard not to when THIS is what people say about you. Who is this person? He's been on this forum about a week or 2. I'm leaving because i just cant shake all the people that cant move on from my sincere appology. And i disagree with this guy. I have had many good hearted advice on some of my threads. In fact, some i started turned out to be very interested posts many were involved in. Lets be honest, these were some mean words as i said before, I just get it more than necessary. And for what? Can you blame me if this forum isnt helping me anymore because of people like CD55. I have tried to be very respectful and took the shit on the chin after my appology but it wont stop and i think people are just doing it for their own sick reasons. I have a life CD55 and i'm working very hard to get it back. You , on the other hand..... worry less about others because you have plenty to work on in YOUR LIFE, being an addict.

PSUPTM@YAHOO.COM I know lots of you devote hours and hours on here to help people like me and i have seen it. Me leaving has nothing to do with you! That is why i shared my personal email. Please email, i do take this seriously.

Bye everyone

Post subject: forgiveness
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:39 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

What you did when you first came to this site was reprehensible. When you where caught you begged forgiveness and now seem to be quite upset that some people are not willing to just let it go. Well, I'll tell you what pal... I don't forgive you! If it were up to me your ass would have been gone when it was first discoverered that you were playing some sick game and fucking with people who were desperately looking for help. No, there are some things where an "I'm sorry" just doesn't cut it, and this is one of them. As far as your defense of the indefensible (hessler)... you guys sure seem like two peas in a pod, and for all I know, you two may actually be one and the same. That would sure fit with your past record of behavior, now wouldn't it. If you're not just some twit teen getting his jollies on a recovery forum and you really are the moron whom you portray yourself to be, you've got a long and bumpy road ahead of you my friend.

Post subject: But....your still here
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:31 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Just like I said...you have ZERO chance of leaving this site. You are IN dude! Messing with ppl, playing sad little woe is me boy is just too addictive for you to give up...

YOU ARE STILL HERE. LOLOLOLOLOLOL
STILL HERE

Knew you would be, knew we had you pegged....LMAO

Post subject: Hi
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:32 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

Oh one last thing

Boooooooo HOOOOOO.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:42 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

[font=Comic Sans MS]Hello Winningduhepic.

You know first hand that I am not a nasty person. I will not be nasty to you either. However, this is just how I feel.

Yes, you apologized for your behavior when it comes to having alternate screennames/personalities. And I forgave you. But, I've just come to a point where I do not believe a word that comes out of your mouth anymore. You say you are simply posting a goodbye message. Then do it and leave. You seem to LIKE arguing. You seem to LIKE drama. I don't get it. Not for a second. I personally don't even think that you are an addict. I think that you are a terribly lonely, depressed, and sick little man. I think that the reason for this is because you behave in real life, very similarly to the way you behave on here. I have sat back and watched all of these threads unfold. I have not commented at all. And ya know what? All you do is blame other people, provoke arguments, and agree with crazy ass people...(hessler). You talk about hating the negativity and how it is what caused your relapse, yet you support hessler and all his negativity??? Doesn't make sense...much like everything else.

I too agree with Glenbee about you starting using subs when you were 12. I simply don't believe it. I think you make up the details as you go along, and hope that noone catches on. Here is the problem with that. You are on a forum with a bunch of people who used to lie, manipulate, and scheme, ever single day. We are pros at sniffing out an amateur like you. I would say that I feel foolish for accepting your apalogy, befriending you in Pm's and email, and actually believing your bullshit stories. That's all they were stories. But ya know what? I don't feel foolish. I feel pity. I pity you for forcing your life to be the way that it is.

I think that you do need professional help. And I don't have a hateful bone in my body saying that. I mean it. I think that you need to find someone who specializes in sociopathic behavior, depression, and perhaps schitzophrenic (sp) personality disorder. I do not know you well enough to say that this would even be accurate....for all I know, you are some pathetic loser who is actually enjoying this attention. You are attention seeking, you do know that right?

I wish you nothing but the best. I truly do. But I think your scams have run their course, and that you should move on and find another forum to disrupt with your nonsense. Because you obviously aren't going to stop here. I do think that you sound an awful lot like hessler. And I wouldn't be surprised if you found a way around the whole IP address. I also wouldn't be surprised if your roommate got on here like someone else said. Although you've already told me personally that you live alone. So I guess I just blew that. Anyway, enough of my time wasted. Have a nice life.[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:58 pm 
Im not a nasty person either Goinnstrong. But are any of you better than me? Ask yourselves that. Think of how you feel about me and what some of you had been saying. You are a bunch of bitter self hating people that want to get on me because of my sometimes "know it all" personality. ALTHOUGH, I WAS NEVER NEGATIVE TOWARDS ANYONE.

I was going to leave but your right CD55, im in it. Im in it just like you are by trying to get me out of here. Look at the last several of your posts. there all geared towards me in!!!!

NONE OF YOU ARE BETTER THAN ME. NONE OF YOU ARE BETTER THAN THE HOMELESS BUM EATING A DEAD RAT. Some of you like to think that cuz of your own insecurities.

Hey i got off suboxone. fuck u if you couldnt I dont like stoopin that low, but i guess if you bring it, im comin back harder. Keep making me out to be what you want....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:04 pm 
Dont listen to Glenbee. I never said i was 12 when i started subs? hahah what. he is the loser lyin ot make a point. if he had a good point he wouldnt need to lie. You all that called me out are pretty fuckin pethatic. I'm a golden glove finalist, own a retail shop, sucessfull, and have gotten off suboxone and am staying off. I dont like the attention. i like bringing people where they belong. You fuckin junkie losers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:40 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Hey guys I never said winningpathetic started abusing subs when he was 12, it's was cd65.

In one of his fake posts he said he was bangin needles back in the 80's to a mom looking for help for her son tho..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:07 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Winningduhepic wrote:
Im not a nasty person either Goinnstrong. But are any of you better than me? Ask yourselves that. Think of how you feel about me and what some of you had been saying. You are a bunch of bitter self hating people that want to get on me because of my sometimes "know it all" personality. ALTHOUGH, I WAS NEVER NEGATIVE TOWARDS ANYONE.

I was going to leave but your right CD55, im in it. Im in it just like you are by trying to get me out of here. Look at the last several of your posts. there all geared towards me in!!!!

NONE OF YOU ARE BETTER THAN ME. NONE OF YOU ARE BETTER THAN THE HOMELESS BUM EATING A DEAD RAT. Some of you like to think that cuz of your own insecurities.

Hey i got off suboxone. fuck u if you couldnt I dont like stoopin that low, but i guess if you bring it, im comin back harder. Keep making me out to be what you want....

such a sad little person you are.... every single person i sright about you on here. Every. single. one. And you are nasty. You are evil. I have never spoken to anyone the way you are talking to me. I am not a bitter self hating person that wants to get on you because of your sometimes "know it all" personality. I just don't like you.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:15 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Winningduhepic wrote:
You fuckin junkie losers

Who EXACTLY are you talking to????

the entire forum????

Id really like to know the answer............................

That's TRUE STRENGTH
http://almostoneyearclean.blogspot.com/