It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:47 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Nice picture Jackie,,, but with all the above, don't you think that's risky?
Agendas:You just don't know what some one with access to tecks can do with personnal info like that.
Do you work for the spectical company?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:19 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I just went through this whole thread to try and understand what brought things to this point. And I just have to say this kid is one sad little KID, who needs some serious mental health treatment. The names and things he said go beyond a line that should never even come close to going over no matter how upset you get. I can take all the name calling in the book but calling me a worthless junkie after working my assoff over these five years hell no nobody will ever call me that period!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:32 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Stargazer wrote:
Nice picture Jackie,,, but with all the above, don't you think that's risky?
Agendas:You just don't know what some one with access to tecks can do with personnal info like that.
Do you work for the spectical company?

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!! Thank you for the laugh...I was thinking the same thing...it looks like an ad from an eyeglass place. If it isnt, then you are certaily a looker Jackie!! Very pretty. Just be careful....As recently posted.....this internet is full of whackos that will come after a pretty little lady like yourself.

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:00 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

amber4.14.11 wrote:
nogroovin wrote:
amber4.14.11 wrote:

If you feel the need to talk smack about the moderators, please take it to PM. It doesn't belong in the public forum. Please remember that the mods are all volunteers who give their time and energy to keep this place running.

Who talked smack about the moderators?

If you look at the link
http://suboxforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=7 ... 786293147d

it will make more sense.

Still don't see where anyone "talked smacked about the mods". In fact, in the thread you linked people went out of their way to comment on how great the mods were handling the tough situation that goofball was causing.

Regardless, he's gone and that's all that matters so there's no point worrying about this anymore. :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:19 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

nogroovin, I was responding to winningduhepic's comment that the mods had to fill our quotas (of warnings I guess) for the month.

-Jack Kornfield

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:24 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

You guys do a great job. Winning duh was a challenge and I think you guys collectively handled it as well, or better, than could be expected. You gave him the rope & he hung himself. That's so much better than having to censor him. His actions did it- not the moderators or members

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:11 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

nogroovin wrote:
You guys do a great job. Winning duh was a challenge and I think you guys collectively handled it as well, or better, than could be expected. You gave him the rope & he hung himself. That's so much better than having to censor him. His actions did it- not the moderators or members

Well said this whole time he was blaming all of us but he is the dumb ass who brought it on himself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:37 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

And the low life still isnt' done. He emailed me, and threw the fact that I haven't seen my daughter in my face. Basically saying that I am mentally "f'd" up. He also asked me a very serious question. He HONESTLY is so dumb that he doesn't get why everyone hates him. And he is SERIOUS. I had to laugh and forward to all the people I talk to on this forum. They all laughed too. At least he was good for one thing....a laugh.

Anyway, no more breath...or should I say fingers will be wasted on him by me...The email was harrassing, and I have a very close friend/family member who does nothing but permanently ban internet abusers ALL day long. I have kept the emails, be cause I am pretty sure he can't help himself and will be dumb enough to say something about me, or to me again. And to think I actualy felt bad for him at first. I really did. I honestly liked him. Guess I am naieve when it comes to that stuff. I try to give everyone the benfit of the doubt, but I just couldn't do it anymore. Part of me really does feel sorry for him. He must be lonely.

Oh well, off to see the family, and then to a friends house for dinner! Have a good night all!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:25 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Kelly,

Screw that sicko. He doesn't know you- or anything about the situation with your daughter. That's the exact reason I called him out in his BS apology thread. I caught heat for it- & I understood why people were hard on me for that- but that's the exact reason. We come here and share things about ourselves that often times we either can't share with anyone else, or don't have anyone else to share it with. It doesn't matter if you're pro or anti sub or whether you agree with what we're saying. We're helping each other in some small way. For that guy to come in here and use this place as entertainment, and jeopardize that support for anyone in the process, was despicable.

That's why we don't like him. Well, thats why i dont like him anyway.

Don't let him EVER get you down

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:03 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Kelly

Don't let anything this kid said upset you. He is the lowest of the low to ever use that against you. just goes to show how sad of a person he truly is. By doing that he showed his true colors, he has no life so he has to interfer with others to make him feel like he has purpose in life! You a great mom and nobody can ever take that away from you always remember that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:16 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

[font=Comic Sans MS]You guys are so right...and honestly the entire email made me laugh. Until that, then I actually cried. Which probably made him happy, I don't know. It wasn't even the fact that HE said it, it was that fact that it was said at all. Anyone could have said it and I probably would have the same reaction. I don't know. It's obvious that he does not have a child, or the capacity to love one. If he did, the thought of saying something that horrendous, would have never crossed his mind. I know that things like that don't cross my mind.

Anyway, thank you nogroovin and bboy. It meant a lot to read what you guys just said. Especially after the hard time I just had with that and all. My other daughters birthday is coming up soon too. September 20th so I'm anticipating that being a bad day too. Maybe I can better prepare for it. But that deserves any other thread than this one.....

Have a great day you two....(((((HUGS)))))[/font]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:14 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Goinstrong wrote:
[font=Comic Sans MS]You guys are so right...and honestly the entire email made me laugh. Until that, then I actually cried. Which probably made him happy, I don't know. It wasn't even the fact that HE said it, it was that fact that it was said at all. Anyone could have said it and I probably would have the same reaction. I don't know. It's obvious that he does not have a child, or the capacity to love one. If he did, the thought of saying something that horrendous, would have never crossed his mind. I know that things like that don't cross my mind.

Anyway, thank you nogroovin and bboy. It meant a lot to read what you guys just said. Especially after the hard time I just had with that and all. My other daughters birthday is coming up soon too. September 20th so I'm anticipating that being a bad day too. Maybe I can better prepare for it. But that deserves any other thread than this one.....

Keep your head up Kelly you'll get through this birthday just like the last one. And I want you to know please feel free to contact me if you need to talk about anything.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:24 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Bboy42287 wrote:
Goinstrong wrote:

Keep your head up Kelly you'll get through this birthday just like the last one. And I want you to know please feel free to contact me if you need to talk about anything.

[font=Comic Sans MS]Thanks Bboy, its so nice to have genuine people on this forum.....[/font]