Super Poster
Super Poster

amber4.14.11 wrote:
Winningduhepic wrote:
You fuckin junkie losers

Who EXACTLY are you talking to????

the entire forum????

Id really like to know .

Who cares who he's talking to? I was hoping he'd be booted after his stoopid character thing (one of which was blatantly racist) just to poke fun at all us "fuckin junkie losers" but that didn't happen. Now in his latest meltdown he asked the mods to delete his account. Please, grant his wish. Lol. I mean, it's ok, he's left his email (several times) "for all the people he's helped" to contact him for help. Lol. The thought of that makes me belly laugh.

If you're really wondering about this guy ask people to start posting the PM's he's sent. Lol. He sent me a doozy about my mother & sister. That's what we're dealing with.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:50 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I know, your right. It shouldnt even matter.
I just hate that line. No matter who says it.

Usually, you have to have a couple formal warnings before you get banned. Its done mostly on a case by case basis.

just FYI

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

That's TRUE STRENGTH
http://almostoneyearclean.blogspot.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:09 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Wait, WHAT??!?! He hasn't been "formally warned" yet? Lol. What the hell do you gotta do to get "formally warned" around here?? Lol I'm not giving you a hard time- I'm just kidding. I know you guys have a thankless, VOLUNTEER, job and you guys totally kick ass at it. It's all good. This meltdown will take care of itself. If nothing else it's entertainment on this rainy weekend. ;-)

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:14 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

nogroovin wrote:
he's left his email (several times) "for all the people he's helped" to contact him for help. Lol. The thought of that makes me belly laugh.

Nogroovin I am loling my ass off. He better get a bigger hard drive to handle all these emails!

My pm from the duh man was titled "fag"

-gb

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:26 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Well, it's gettin hot in here - so I've moved this topic to ye old Freestyle section of the board. Try to keep it above the belt y'all.

-Jack Kornfield

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:44 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

glen bee wrote:

My pm from the duh man was titled "fag"

-gb

Lol. Too funny. I'm waiting for him to start posting in bold, red font - size 72. Lol. Literally melting right before our eyes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:48 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Diary of a Quitter wrote:
Well, it's gettin hot in here - so I've moved this topic to ye old Freestyle section of the board. Try to keep it above the belt y'all.

Ok, he just referred to the forum as a whole as "fucking junkie losers".... And you want us to keep it above the belt. That right there was way below the belt. He also referred to CD65 as a cock downer. This will probably make him happy to know that his behavior is condoned. He can say whatever he wants because its in the freestyle section. Everything that I said to him was out of sheer concern. He does need help. But just because he is mentally insane, does that make it ok?

He is a bomb waiting to go off. He/She/It should be banned from this forum. I have spent a lot of time on this forum trying to help people. Trying to make people feel welcome. This is not what you had in mind when you sugested the freestyle section. I am so disappointed that my sanctuary for my recovery was reduced to this. I really do love this forum. I understand that Winningduhepic has serious serious problems, and that he needs professional help. We all do. But at what point do we draw the line?

I am actually stunned that he hasn't even been warned yet. The answer for me is pretty simple. I can just ignore him. He is a nobody anyway. I won't even read this thread again.

Diary, this whole post was not directed at you. I hope it doesn't come off that way. I do know that you are very busy, and that you have a job, and that you do care about this forum. And thank you for what you do. I'm so rattled by this psycho's behavior though, that I couldn't jsut ignore the fact that all that happens when a member behaves this way, is we move the thread. Rediculous. People who have done less than this, have been publicly warned. Romeo for example. And he NEVER talked to anyone like this. Never.

I just hope that something, anything gets done. I miss coming on here in the morning and reading genuine posts from people who are looking for help. I really do. I miss welcoming the newcomer, giving advice to the single mother, all of it. I'm actually in tears. May sound silly, but I do. I hope this forum returns to its normal state soon...I truly do....

Post subject: Agreed
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:37 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

i agree! For all his antics, he should be banned....he isnt really readinv and absorbing what we are saying in our posts to him...
For example. I did not SAY he was twelve...what I wrote was ---youve been taking subs for 10 yrs? Did you start at 12 because you sound all of 22 the way you behave.

In his apology he said he had a roommate, he even tried blaming things on him....now he doesnt have a roommate?

His behavior seems like that of an adolescent, not of a mature adult with lots of life issues to deal with...just sayin!

SO. If you will excuse me, I gotta go Down Some Cock!!!! Yum yum...May come for yours next Whining!!
:shock: :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:17 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

I agree with the others. I really see no reason to keep him around. I know in his many farewell speeches he likes to say that "he's helped many people here" but I think we all know that's the furthest thing from the truth.

I caught a lot of heat for calling it like it is in his bullshit apology thread but I meant every word of it. People were leaving the forum because all it turned into was this idiot, and his many characters (at least 1 of which was completely racist), talking to each other. Everybody knew it was him. Now that he's been outed every thread is him fighting with everyone. CD is right- this sickos gonna create another alias & come on here & say he OD'd cause everyone was mean to him. Dudes twisted.

He's turned this forum upside down 3 different ways so far. Kick him to the curb before its too late to save the forum.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:49 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

I think everyone knows how I feel about this piece of work. I've been reading so much garbage for weeks now... yesterday I just couldn't take it any more and I felt compelled to do something... anything. I abhor cencorship, but this individual (in his many personas) is disruptive, dishonest, mean-spirtited, and ads absolutely nothing of worth to this community as far as I can see. He has taken advantage of peoples better nature by lying and manipulation and he does not deserve a forum to spew his hateful lie-filled rants. Mods - please remove his account before he causes more harm - he's hurt enough people.

I apologize if I offended anyone other than hessler/winning/etc... that was not my intention, although I did mean every last word of what I said.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:46 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I like this Freestyle section. I like that we can speak our minds. For too long, this forum was run with an iron fist and it was ridiculous. I, for one, certainly hope this forum doesn't return to the iron fist rule we once had.

How do we balance between the iron fist rule we had and the more open forum we now have? I think that answer will come with time. Also, the moderators can all receive PM's, if you're having trouble with a member.....PM a moderator.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:17 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Just for the record, you can go back and look at this thread

http://suboxforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=4 ... 4835ac882b

this IS kind of what people wanted, an 'unmoderated' section.

AND, winning HAS been warned, in the regular forum

Winningduhepic, if you need clarification as to why you received a warning, please PM a moderator.

If you feel the need to talk smack about the moderators, please take it to PM. It doesn't belong in the public forum. Please remember that the mods are all volunteers who give their time and energy to keep this place running.

And just FYI there are no quotas.

(hatmaker wrote)
Winningduhepic - did you not read this above post about not discussing this in public? Why do you insist on doing exactly the opposite of what you're asked to do?? You were asked very nicely by Diary of a Quitter to take your issues regarding moderators to PM yet here you are continuing to discuss it in the public forum. This is your LAST WARNING.

oh and here's the thread this is out of.........
http://suboxforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=7 ... 786293147d

That's TRUE STRENGTH

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:51 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Winningduhepic has been banned.

-Jack Kornfield

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:03 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

amber4.14.11 wrote:

If you feel the need to talk smack about the moderators, please take it to PM. It doesn't belong in the public forum. Please remember that the mods are all volunteers who give their time and energy to keep this place running.

Who talked smack about the moderators?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:04 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Winningduhepic has been banned.
[marq=right]

Good move.. Hopefully the forum can go back to the helpful place it was before the distraction.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:02 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

He will be back under a new name he has done this numerous times.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:51 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

nogroovin wrote:
amber4.14.11 wrote:

Who talked smack about the moderators?

If you look at the link
http://suboxforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=7 ... 786293147d

it will make more sense.

That's TRUE STRENGTH

Post subject: New Identity
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:57 pm 

Bboy,

If he does return with a different name we'll check the IP address and if it is indeed the same one we have the capabilities to ban an IP address.

I hope this goes out as a warning to all members to behave themselves and show courtesy to other members. Remember what our goal here is. To help those in need of our help. If I had come here for the first time this last few weeks I may have left quickly.

This really is the best forum for Suboxone patients to find support and get information.

Post subject: Re: New Identity
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:17 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

rule62 wrote:
Bboy,

If he does return with a different name we'll check the IP address and if it is indeed the same one we have the capabilities to ban an IP address.

I hope this goes out as a warning to all members to behave themselves and show courtesy to other members. Remember what our goal here is. To help those in need of our help. If I had come here for the first time this last few weeks I may have left quickly.

This really is the best forum for Suboxone patients to find support and get information.

Thats good to know see i dont know anything about computers let along what a IP address is!

Post subject: Re: New Identity
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:23 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

rule62 wrote:

Thanks for looking out for the Newbies, Rule