It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:35 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I'm now on day 14, and I feel really good. Stopped clonidine because it made my blood pressure too low and am drinking lots of fluids. But now I am getting good sleep, and if it wasn't so damn cold out I would be outside. There were some yucky days in there, but now the only thing I feel is boredom. I want to get back to life. So keep up the good work; you'll be done before you know it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:55 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

So this is it I guess, I wont be posting anymore unless someone asks a question or needs advice. I am 1 day past 3 weeks off subs. I stopped taking any other meds for sleep or anxiety. Also am stopping weed after it got me through the worst part of my ordeal. It honestly curbed my pain and anxiety better then anything else combined. I feel back to normal as far as my body in w/d. I have a bad day every now and again where I am extra fatigued and groggy. But for the most part I do feel able to do anything a normal person can do. I do have PAWS and some days will be normal and others will have crushing depression. I really thought I was bipolar because my mood swings got really intense, but that's my brain going back to normal. Perspective helps keep my head up and I have been diving into Joe Rogan podcasts and such. Advocating psychedelics for becoming a better person is a real thing. I took some mushrooms a year back and that's what changed my mind on becoming a better person and getting sober, it removed my ego and showed me how bad of a person I have been to people around me. Now I am about making the world a better place and helping as many as possible. The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.