It is currently Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:26 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

Okay so heres the situation, I am 21 years old I have an appointment 5 days from now and over the past few days ive done over 300mg of adderral, for what reason, i do not know, im an idiot. I NEED to pass this test this time or he said hes kicking me out, I've had multiple (a lottt) of surgeries due to a horrific car accident and got kicked out of a pain clinic 2 years in because I got my first random drug test and my girlfriend had made me smoke a few days before that (I was perscribed 80mg opana/breakthrough med). I have chronic pain and severe anxiety. I am currently prescribed a benzo and suboxone by him. The test he uses is wicked accurate (had caught me on amphetamines 6 days after once) I was thinking of using my cousins urine to pass the test, he doesnt mind taking the suboxone or the benzo so its in his system. Now I need to know how much I need to give him over what period of time and I have 1 and a half benzo pills left to have in his system. He has prior arrangements the day of my test so he cant urinate right before we go in... but I can get it off of him the night before. He has experience with opiates, suboxone, and benzo's by the way and is fully willing.

So bottom line, when should he take the benzo, how much sub for how many days for it to look legitimate should he have in him, and the test he gives me is wicked insane so I really dont want him to catch me slipping, this is the last time I will get myself in this predicament. Is this a sure-fire 100% way to do this? How exactly do I keep it warm so it registers? Because if he cuts me off ......... my life will turn to hell and my parents will kill me on top of that.

Please, any and all tell me what you think, dosages, warming, any thoughts at all my anxiety is through the roof right now.

Thank you all in advance, this seems like the best sub website :)

Last edited by Johnny9921 on Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:40 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Johnny.. I'm sorry you're in this situation, I know it's scary. I couldn't stop using when in methadone treatment and testing was nerve-wracking. Honestly though, can't condone giving your cousin drugs to help you test. It just doesn't sit well with me, personally. I know it might sound great now, but please re-think this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:48 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

Yes I understand that completely but he recreationally does it himself without me anyway so its just like a free thing for him and I cant deal with the pain, I had a bone graft skin graft and a whole bunch of other stuff. My insurance doesnt cover many doctors either so its killing me inside, i feel a constant burning sensation which is obviously anxiety. But he is already in college doing his thing ya know so its no hurt. The benzos are weak and hes taken subs just for fun before, I would never push anyone into something like this. But this is MANDATORY for me, I will be on the street if this doesnt succeed. Thats why Ive come for help but I do understand 100% where you are coming from and thank you.

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:05 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

I hear you.. I know how it is. I just don't think that I, personally, could give tips on what to give him and be at peace with it.. KWIM?

I could go into a whole thing about how to warm and transfer the sample but...sigh.. it's not exact and I don't want to help you perfect this, either. You sound desperate though. You need to play around with microwave times and compare to a fresh sample. You also have to account for cool down and how far the drive is. I used those clear plastic tubes that you put on the end of roses and put them into my waist band, my body heat helped to keep the sample warm on my way in. Sigh.. that's all I got buddy! Sorry.. I hope it goes well!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:28 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

Thank you for your response very much, I appreciate it a lot. I still need to know about the other stuff but heat is going to be priority. I was thinking of like using a hot patch on the way there. I am freaking the hell out, Ive never been in this situation before. Im so scared.... Please somebody advise me. #panicattack