It is currently Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:40 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

Hi! This is my first time posting, I just joined. I'm really hoping someone can help me find a Dr..... asap! I will be running out of suboxone next week. My dr will be no longer treating suboxone patients. I have state insurance, most drs take it but not all do. I have looked in the suboxone directory and so far all the drs I have called aren't/cant excepting any new patients or they don't take my insurance. I am willing to drive, that is not a problem at all. I just need to find one that I can see very soon, that will take my insurance. I do not want to end up back abusing pain killers, I can get those very easily from my family doctor, he is the one that started this whole problem for me. I stopped going to him once I started treatment 4 months ago, he is a pill pusher. I know pain pills will only make me end up back to eventually snorting heroin. I would appreciate any help ya'll can give me!! Thank you for reading!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:12 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Dr junig is the best doc probably in the u.s. when it comes to sub or psychs. If I we're you I would pick him no matter what.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:07 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

Thank you! I would love to see Dr. Junig. I would even make the drive there and I believe that's almost 2 hrs away from me, there's few problems I would have and that would be if I would be able to use my insurance, if he is taking new patients and then it would be hard to get up there more then once a month. I have called so many drs and its always the same things, no new patients or they need payments. I cannot pay them and they will not take a payment plan. They all want 200.00 up front and 200.00 a month. I have one suboxone left and after that, not sure what is going to happen.

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:05 pm 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

I know some Wisconsin people drive to Rockford and I believe that some take BadgerCare. I can recommend a good doctor near Rockford if you PM me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:03 am 
3 Months or More
3 Months or More

Also, I might suggest you call Froedert the county hospital and ask them in their psychiatry dept who they might recommend. Since they are the local medical school affiliate they should be a resource for you. Could you email Dr. Junig for some suggestions ?
Anita