It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:11 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

SubLuv wrote:
If your story is true, and you're not just pushing Sub because you work for Reckitt, you're one in a million buddy. A lot of people are making a lot of money on this poison and they prey on sites like this one with their bullshit sucess stories. Believe what you will and good luck !

Dude you're sounding a bit paranoid. Have you considered going on Zyprexa(c)? It's the world's no 1 anti-psychotic. Free your mind from those delusions of pesky pharmaceutical reps hiding on forums.

*TJ toddles off to get his commission from Eli Lilly*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:51 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Paranoid a little and looking for help in the wrong place. GO TO SUB SUX they are a happy crew nock'n soboxone.

Post subject: Huh ?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:26 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

johnboy wrote:
i can see where others will hate soboxone'. by not living a full battering life or it not working well for them. at time's i think subs are not going to last and things are going to get worse on them and this has been going on for the 2 years of subs and i'm
still on it. but one little thing'. why do i have more in life now wile in subs. this horrible drug stop't me from being that sad drunk binge drinker and help my mood witch my family and i said would never ever happen and i would die like that.
well glory ha-- i am am not like that now for 2 years. i would be that sad person getting drunk 2-3 days per week not noing where and how to get home and no one to help' but suboxone did it with Gods help.

You got on Sub because you had a drinking problem ?? You fucking nitwit !

Our Sponsors
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:33 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

johnboy wrote:
Paranoid a little and looking for help in the wrong place. GO TO SUB SUX they are a happy crew nock'n soboxone.

Ok Johnboy, time for you to go suck off the mods. U fucking idiots are in for a big fall and don't come running over to SUBSUX looking for sympathy when you're going through the worst WDs you've ever faced. I hope your fucking legs shake for a couple years and you're awake for a decade niggas ! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Post subject: Hey Johnboy!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:45 pm 

Johnboy, don't you listen to her meanness! She's just revealing her own lack of character.

You know, there are some people who are jerks online, because their anonymity makes them immune from real retribution, but maybe they maintain a nice facade in the real world. I think that Subluv is just as crusty in real life as her trollish ways on this forum would indicate, which makes her honest, but probably very damaged. Anyone who can't find kindness for others has been treated very unkindly for a long time. I find my myself feeling pity toward her. But that doesn't excuse her behavior.

Amy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:56 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

SubLuv, please refrain from insulting other members of the forum.

There was no need to call any member here a 'fucking nitwit' or tell them to 'go suck off the mods'. It states in the rules of the forum:

- Show the respect for the decisions of others and avoid personal attacks.

Members are not allowed to call other members derogatory names. Telling people that they are fucking idiots and that you hope for negative things to happen to them in their recovery, falls under that category.

If there are any problems or questions, please feel free to contact a moderator.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:36 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

thanks amy'. and we all have been batter'd in life and still need to help correct the foolish :lol: i still back up tear3.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:29 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

suby-baby read my other post about drug med addiction, and i really think its time for you to go suck of the mods :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:55 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

He's a troll Johnboy just stirrin shit. Don't worry about it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:03 am 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

uh the poor troll'. nothing to doo. it must suck that you can't function in society.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:00 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Ok, the rules apply to everybody. Let's move on from this topic and keep from posting insults back and forth to each other, ok?

PMI :wink: