It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:44 am 
Average Poster
Average Poster

I had my first 8 mg strip on Monday and that whole day was great! Starting Tues morning I have all these blisters and ulcers in my mouth. I read other topics and I'm not allergic to sweetner so I just thought my mouth needs to toughen up, It has gotten so bad by this morning I can't even swallow. I'm terrified to put my next dose in but I know I have to or I will be sick. I have called by doc. and waiting to hear from him. Also, Tuesday evening I started having runny nose, legs hurt so i called the doc. He said to add another 4 mg in the evening. I was afraid to go up that much so I used 2mg. I felt okay after that but sick and my head felt a little detached. So I decided yesterday 8 mg in the morning and no more until my body gets used to that. I made sure I got good absorption this time because I had trouble with that. By the time I got to work I felt so wierd, my head hurt, dizzy, weak until about noon. After feeling so bad I didn't add anymore last night and paid for it this morning I woke up in terrible pain. Back and legs hurt nose running and my mouth hurts so bad. I just can't get this stuff figured out. I didn't know it was going to be this difficult! I'm frustrated! Will my mouth get used to it? Should I not be so scared to up the dose? Will the way I feel start to even out? I hate to be a bother to My doctor's office, being a new patient I don't want him to lable me ("oh great this one is going to be fun" -kind of deal).

Please help!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:21 pm 
Average Poster
Average Poster

dam bro, see your doc rite away, sounds like your alergic to it!!!you should not have any blisters/or anything in your mouth adverse raction most likly to the naloxone. My opinion switch to subutex ASAp! or the sub pATCH