It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:26 pm 
New Poster
New Poster

After a year or so I've figured out the simplistic way to get max absorption of sub 8mg films You put it under your actual tongue itself bend your tongue up so it sticks about in the middle now don't let your tounge drop in the saliva that pooling As you will start to notice all the medicine us being absorbed undiluted into your blood vessels. After about 15 minutes It dissolves leaving Saliva mixed with Suboxone lower your tongue now trap saliva for 7-10 minutes Remember no swallowing talking and keep mouth closed Using this method works amazing Good Luck and you will actually start feeling the medicine true effect.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:26 pm 

Hi Tristan,

Sounds a bit difficult to hold your tongue up while saliva is pooling down below. But if it works for you, go for it.

Most of us do it the way it is intended to be taken, myself included. Some people want more absorption (like you) and try different methods. We even have a thread open on plugging it. Not a good visual, sorry.

I have always been of the opinion that if your dose isn't working for you then ask for a higher dose. Why make it harder to take? If your supply is limited, or your doctor is one of those who won't up your dose, by all means, do whatever it takes to get better absorption.

Welcome here and thanks for the tip.

rule

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:40 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Why would you imply the OP is not doing it as "intended" when they are taking it the exact way the photo in the pamphlet you get during induction illustrates? I take subutex tablets but I take it the exact same way as the OP and they are correct. Im not trying to be a shit stirrer its just the sentence "most of us take it as intended" can be construed as implying the OP is abusing their medication when they are doing nothing of the sort. Hey OP another tip to further add to it being absorbed better is if you periodically open your mouth just enough to suck in a stream of air and let it flow under your tongue it will dry out the area under you tongue and keep it from pooling up too much, sounds weird but it works.