It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Our Sponsors

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:12 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

dirtyblonde wrote:
boop, I think was a a typo, it said in the caption cold turkey. :lol:

:-D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upmtawWwXmg

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:47 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Yoyo every one. Today was a long day.I was coaching kids soccer tournament! !! And I made it.steel feelings like shit. But hey day#9!!!!!I think it was good because now I have no energy at all. I took little kratom and I tink I have less sub in my body because I feel the krat.
m more.starting from this morning to cut this shit
Thank everyone peace!!! One more day off yeah .

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:19 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

The vast majority of Suboxone should be out of your body by now so it's not surprising that you're "feeling" the Kratom now. I really hope you're able to put the Kratom down soon because I'm afraid it's kinda keeping your receptors from getting all the way clean and healing, but at the same time, I understand why you're taking it.....opiate wd sucks ass!!

Our Sponsors
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:21 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

no_boop_shoo_be_doop wrote:
dirtyblonde wrote:
hope you day is going well, keep running this will all be a memory soon...... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oD63-EJW5Y

Here's some Australian Reggae, to add

Glad you're hanging in there, Ryszard! Did the chicken you shoved in your body recently, escape yet!?

O yes yesterday like 20 times :)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:22 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

dirtyblonde wrote:
hope you day is going well, keep running this will all be a memory soon...... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oD63-EJW5Y

Glad you're hanging in there, Ryszard! Did the chicken you shoved in your body recently, escape yet!?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:38 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Ryszard wrote:
dirtyblonde wrote:

Chicken McNugget soup.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:16 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

SUNDAY day #10!!!!
So far is bad but not crazy bad it think it is little progress.
I am not taking the kratom kidna like it hehe.
Flush all pills of it to toilet.
TGI Sunday.
So far the worst is no energy and crazy feeling mt hands and legs.

Any idea when I my get my energy back?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:42 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Whats up rizzard. The lead-legs really IMO is the last symptom to leave. Try not to focus on the energy, focus on doing what you need to do to stay sober. The energy comes back, along with cravings! Be ready tho, life has been waiting for you this whole time for another shot and i think your going to show everyone a thing or two!! Wow im a corny sob 8)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:59 am 
Super-Duper Poster
Super-Duper Poster

wow 10 days, your well on you way. I know its kind of hard with the energy thing and having to run to the bathroom. I liked the Imodium for that mess It works wonders. the baby wipe are also good to have.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:09 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

m0jitoMan wrote:
Whats up rizzard. The lead-legs really IMO is the last symptom to leave. Try not to focus on the energy, focus on doing what you need to do to stay sober. The energy comes back, along with cravings! Be ready tho, life has been waiting for you this whole time for another shot and i think your going to show everyone a thing or two!! Wow im a corny sob 8)

Thank you but ineed some energy just for my kids
Hey every day I am getting closer

Thank you all life will be beautiful again! !!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:31 pm 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Hey Ryszard!

I was checking in on your thread this morning and was so happy and proud to see you're sticking with it! Congrats, dude! Counting (actually marking off on a calendar the days) really helped for me. And know that day 10 was the big turnaround for me after jumping from 6 mg when the majority of the wd's stopped, the anxiety and depression stopped, and I got enough energy back to start running 2-3 miles every other day. I have 17 days off it today and feel pretty much back to normal - well, better than normal, since the sub fucked with my energy levels and moods. So you should start to feel much better soon! The sleep issue will probably linger some (assuming you're having any) but your ability to sleep through the night will slowly start to come back.

And OMG what rca and Trainer said about being prepared for a raging return in your sex drive? For sure! Happens to men AND women. For the last week or so I have felt like a teenager again. I've been joking in my thread that during the World Cup games I've been enjoying, I can't help but drool over the players. Some of them - the extra "hot" ones - actually have been producing a - uh - physiological reaction in me.

So look forward to that. Your wife will be so happy. I fly home from my detox "retreat" on Wednesday and I am about to make my husband a very happy man!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:13 pm 
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Woo woo..... you go girl!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:08 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Just don't say anything about tge soccer players:):)
Btw I feel already hungry for some....wifeee hrre I come

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:03 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Newmomsf wrote:
Hey Ryszard!

I was checking in on your thread this morning and was so happy and proud to see you're sticking with it! Congrats, dude! Counting (actually marking off on a calendar the days) really helped for me. And know that day 10 was the big turnaround for me after jumping from 6 mg when the majority of the wd's stopped, the anxiety and depression stopped, and I got enough energy back to start running 2-3 miles every other day. I have 17 days off it today and feel pretty much back to normal - well, better than normal, since the sub fucked with my energy levels and moods. So you should start to feel much better soon! The sleep issue will probably linger some (assuming you're having any) but your ability to sleep through the night will slowly start to come back.

And OMG what rca and Trainer said about being prepared for a raging return in your sex drive? For sure! Happens to men AND women. For the last week or so I have felt like a teenager again. I've been joking in my thread that during the World Cup games I've been enjoying, I can't help but drool over the players. Some of them - the extra "hot" ones - actually have been producing a - uh - physiological reaction in me.

So look forward to that. Your wife will be so happy. I fly home from my detox "retreat" on Wednesday and I am about to make my husband a very happy man!

Thank uvthank u all
Today was a long day again but hey day #11 almost here.
I did go out little shopping for bike and kid bike trailer.
It will work great for all of us .Small work out for me and fun for the kids!!!
Today I was specially thinking about one thing.
When I was on suboxone I was always afraid if something happens crazy like war or who knows what how I will protect my Family with out sub I will be to sick!! Now I feel dammmm good I don't need to worry about this anymore.
So almost day 11 and again thank u all for all the support! !!!
I fell like crap but I think I see some progress! !!!
All of u guys big thanks!!!!!!!!
Lets all stay strong and lets be happy again!!!##

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:07 am 
Power Poster
Power Poster

Ryszard! OMG I had the same worry!!! Like one of my biggest concerns about being dependent on suboxone (or any opiate) was if the Zombie apocalypse happens I'm not going to be able to run from them while in withdrawal!

Yet another thing to be grateful for in our freedom from opiate dependency!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:04 am 
6 Months or More
6 Months or More

Ryszard wrote:

Thank uvthank u all
Today was a long day again but hey day #11 almost here.
I did go out little shopping for bike and kid bike trailer.
It will work great for all of us .Small work out for me and fun for the kids!!!
Today I was specially thinking about one thing.
When I was on suboxone I was always afraid if something happens crazy like war or who knows what how I will protect my Family with out sub I will be to sick!! Now I feel dammmm good I don't need to worry about this anymore.
So almost day 11 and again thank u all for all the support! !!!
I fell like crap but I think I see some progress! !!!
All of u guys big thanks!!!!!!!!
Lets all stay strong and lets be happy again!!!##

Hey Ryzard! Welcome to "day 11"! I just want to let you know how IMPRESSED I am that you have powered through your jump!! Wow! No turning back now, right? Your thread is proving to be that "wonder story" that I'm sure will help others who think that it can't be done. Makes me feel less scared to face the "baby" jump I still have ahead of me. That is just great that you went shopping for your kids, have been thinking of making your wife "happy" :wink: again, and if there is a Zombie Apocalypse (Ha ha Newmom!) you will be fully present and "free" to take care of your family! Keep it up! What a good dad and husband you are!
rca

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:43 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

OMG looks like this morning was the easiest for me in 11 days .
No energy-normal
but I feel kidna ok. From 1 to 10 I will give me like 4 so is not so bad.
:) will let u know how the day goes.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:22 am 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Ryszard wrote:
OMG looks like this morning was the easiest for me in 11 days .
No energy-normal
but I feel kidna ok. From 1 to 10 I will give me like 4 so is not so bad.
:) will let u know how the day goes.

BTW -no Kratom!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:39 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

woooow I was feeling like I want some chicken wings!!!!I think this is a great sign!!!!
I hope this is a turning point for me!!!
This was $.7.00 order and I left 50.00 TIP!!!I was so happy and told myself hey I have no need to see the Doctor so my co Pay went to the Waitress :):) BTW she was so hot:):)
Today is like a hven to me .I need some Energy but other then this I can manage the symptoms!!!!
Thank you thank you All!!!I would not be able to do this with out u guys. Now I know I will make it .Before I was kind of scared and was thinking to call The Pharmacy but hey NO FU..ing Way I will do it !!!!
Love u All!!!
PEACE!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:39 pm 
Super Poster
Super Poster

Hi everyone! ! So far this was mt best day!! Now I feel so tire and have no energy at all but thank God the crazy hands and legs feeling is not here anymore at list not much.I hope I will wake up tomorrow with more energy will see .
I drink like 8 protein shakes and just made mo use the restroom a lot.
Any more ideas for getting some more power??
I used the bike today for 30 min and after the run all the air just came out of me.
B6 and b12 is good but I have this already.From yesterday I am not using trazodone just unisom sleep aids with out the dia.....something.
Peace out and day #12 on the way!!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next